You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Exercise Thread

Go down 
+10
johnathondrag
xEzekielHaruno
Nick
Differentiate
Tubbay-Tubbay23
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
bunnytracks
peacelovesunny
VinHikaru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

The Exercise Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Go drooly! Razz

I'm still in KC but wanted to say "hi" to everyone and let you know I'm so hardcore I ended up doing an ab/core workout in my hotel room, using a towel on the floor as a "mat." Chyeah!!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey guys! Forgot to update...

Yesterday was a really great chest, shoulders, and triceps workout. My arms feel a little sore today, so I definitely worked! Also did abs/core, and I've gotten a lot better at it.

This morning, I had a light jog. This afternoon, I had a half hour of plyometrics. I'm trying not to push myself too hard, but now that I've been exercising for so long I feel sluggish and anxious if I DON'T work out. It's great! I crave the exercise.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:06 am

Hey sexy Cookies,

After two days of being tired/runny nose, I finally got back to exercising today. Unfortunately, it seems I'm still a little weak and tired. Maybe all this moving to my new place is subconsciously exhausting me.

Anyway, today was about 40 min of chest, shoulders, and triceps. Pushups are HARD. I hate these things called Plange Pushups because they hurt my wrists. I think my form is correct, so maybe I just have bad wrists. Anyway, I'll probably skip over those exercises in the future.

Also did Ab Ripper X which is doing wonders for my midsection.

Even though I've been exercising fairly regularly, the results are slow and take time. I guess I should've taken pictures before I even started this thread so I can see how far I've come. Instead, I just have this picture of when I was a really fit 17-year-old haha. I'm going to beat that version of myself someday. I know it!
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5265
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am

this is a request for motivation! while I was in LA last week I didn't totally work out(did some weak ass planks) now that I'm home I still haven't been to the gym! I'm trying to go in the mornings because I have so much fun with my cookies at night. someone tell me to stop being a pantload please!

gotta say though, vin's dedication as shown in this thread is very inspirational! but sometimes it's the stick and not the carrot that I need to get my arse in gear haha
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Haha thanks drooly. Sometimes you just have to haul yourself to work out, no matter how much you don't feel like it, because once you finally do exercise you'll love it because of the endorphins and you'll want to keep at it! Getting started after a break is the hard part.

I've been busy, but on Tuesday I did plyometrics and yesterday I did chest exercises and abs. I got these nice push-up bars that help your wrists and give you a greater range of motion. They're great!
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm

thank you vin! i know you're so right. just seeing you post..is..motivation..we have to have a sexy clan, right???
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Yup! And while sometimes you just have to "do it," it's important to enjoy exercising too. If you have to drag yourself to the gym every time, you won't be motivated to keep going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm

A workout plan for white women. May work for women of other races as well! XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU&feature=fvhl
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5368
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 pm

I agree with Vin that working out can be addicting. It's actually a struggle for me to take days off because I feel like I'm missing something!

I sorta stopped my 'squat heavy' workout recently and have been working on my upper body a bit more instead. I've been using exercises such as the olympic, bench, and shoulder press. I'm mostly trying to build some mass around the shoulder area.

I've also been somewhat lazy on my stomach/abs and have lost some definition. So lately, I've also been doing some hanging sit-ups, roman chairs, and weighted planks.

I've gained about 10 pounds of muscle the past few months. Which to me... is incredible since I'm such a terrible ectomorph and shed any kind of fat like no other. That alone motivates me to keep working out almost daily. Plus like Vin said, it just gets so addicting!

Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:45 am

Getting back in the swing of things! Yesterday I did biceps, today I want to do some cardio and abs. I'll try to update again when I do!
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:39 pm

nova that video was hilarious!!!!!!

chaos, i wish it could be addicting for me. it's just not! and hanging sit ups..i would just be trapped hanging upside down. gah. but hearing how sexy all of you are...i continue...and plus i want to feel stronger..you guys must like that feeling, ya? i had ACL reconstruction on my knee when i was younger, after injuring it playing sports. now that i'm older, it gets to me. Sad
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5368
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Aww. Just listen to this next time you work out.

Height: 5'11"
Starting weight: 250lbs
Goal weight: 165lbs
Deadline: July 4, 2011

I've done this before and I can do it again! YARR!~!! This is going to be epic!

_________________________________-

The following exercise videos are strictly for comedic purposes:

Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Haha Soul I love those "Learn English" videos!

I went for a light jog today. Yay! Exercise. Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Go Vin >=3, I really need to start lifting again >.< lmao. My sister is finally starting to clean her room out though, so hopefully I can move my weights in there once all her furniture is gone >=D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exercise Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7