You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Exercise Thread

Go down 
+10
johnathondrag
xEzekielHaruno
Nick
Differentiate
Tubbay-Tubbay23
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
bunnytracks
peacelovesunny
VinHikaru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

The Exercise Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 am

omg I ran/walk on the tred for a mile thats enough for me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:42 am

wii fit roflol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 am

You know those before and after pictures on the internet... I should post one some day, 30 seconds apart.... you will be shocked...... I can make myself look pregnant, like very very pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 am

lmao how do you manage that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 am

Vin, google Marc Riptoe starting strength. If u have a gym membership I would suggest that. It's free weights, compound exercises (multi joint) which will help with strength. Are u the 1 or 2 big meals a day type? Ur bodyfat looks low so u should eat big! Healthy of course Smile
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6364
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey MOBsters,

My update for the day: went to the gym, with real weight machines at last. I did some chest exercises (the press and fly machines) but my arms were sore so I ended up doing a bunch of leg machines too.

Yay me!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Almost forgot to post, I decided to skip sit ups and just did 50 reps with both arms again today. I can feel my bicepts returning >=3 at a very slow pace haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 am

So my sister in law isnt feeling good so I have to wait until tonight to go but I promise 6 am workouts will return for me hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 am

haha yay
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Today's workout was 60 reps with 5lbs in each arm and 40 consecutive crunches >=3. My abs burn and my arms are beginning to tolerate lifting again lol.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 pm

My arms and chest are sore from lifting the past two days. I love it! very littl bit of exercise makes me feel healthier.

I plan to do some Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp tonight and will update when I've finished. woot!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 pm

You go Vin >=3 lol
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5505
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah, I know I suck. I skipped my workout today because I'm feeling a littl sick. No, I'm not making that up! My dad's been sick for like a week and I think he passed it on to my mom and me. FML.

Anyway, it's healthy to take breaks so I hope to do something tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm

>=3 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 am

You should take lavendar baths (I think it's lavendar, some kind of girly shit lmao) after each workout to help your muscles. I'm glad you're getting on with it though, saves me effort of buying the plane ticket and finding where you live and then having to beat you up on top of all that. Go Vin!! I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:35 am

YAy goo VIN and everyone on this plan. Very Happy Afterwards, everyone should post there Before and After pics haha to see who fail or failed! lol im j/k YOU ALL CAN DO IT!!!!!. This is actually a really good thread.

Today, i had a good index finger work out by clicking kudos for all you dedicated exercise crew! woot YAY ME!
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 am

lmao ohh ekha!!

So I did my usual annoying workout at 6 haha I did arm exercises with 3 pound weights haha and walked/ran a mile haha WOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 am

I'm so proud of how motivated you guys are lmao. Go Sunny! Go Vin! HOEZEE Razz
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5505
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 am

Im fat HI!! LOL I do need to do something tho
Sad Razz lol MmMmMmMm FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 am

I did the same as yesterday, but threw in some shoulder lifting >=3 after looking at what my shoulders used to look like, I decided I want them back lmao.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:53 pm

YAY!!! I love how were all doing this haha so ive already lost 10 pounds guys!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 pm

OMG 10 pounds in how many days? Don't die or anything Sunny ;^;
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:21 pm

lmao 10 pounds in 2 weeks haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm

I was gonna say lmao. But that's really good! Go sunny <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exercise Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next