You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Exercise Thread

Go down 
+10
johnathondrag
xEzekielHaruno
Nick
Differentiate
Tubbay-Tubbay23
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
bunnytracks
peacelovesunny
VinHikaru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

The Exercise Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 pm

I forget to post in here because I feel like no one reads it and I'm just spamming! But if anyone's working out and wants to feel encouraged, keep at it. I've been doing P90X almost every day this past week and am getting better at the exercises and feel like I have more energy.

Today was a really good legs workout, plus abs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:25 am

Haha I read it! Even though I'm not working out or anything >_>
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Dear BB (because everyone else is being a punk and not joining in Razz ),

Yesterday I did a P90X workout called Kenpo X. It's got punches and kicks, and was rather "easy" compared to the other workouts.

Today I did chest exercises - push-ups, stuff with weights, etc. I plan to do ab exercises and I think some cardio stuff tomorrow.

Love,
Vin
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Dear Nobody,

I did plyometrics today! Since I did some hard jogging yesterday, my legs were pretty tense and sore. I wasn't able to do the entire workout, but I still gave it a good shot. And trying your best is what's important!

In other news, Herd updated the gallery with his Cookie Shot and it is full of win.

Also, it's midnight here and I'm craving some ramen. But I'm choosing to starve myself so I can look like those unrealistically fit Armani Exchange models. I mean, have you SEEN those people?! Who looks like that?! Crazy.

Ahem.

Love,
Vin
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5975
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Dear Vin,

I love you very much!! Im so proud of you for keping up with working out and being healthy =] Oh and thanks for the update =]

Love,
Sunny
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks for everyone that reads! Join in and we can keep each other motivated. w00t w00t

Today I did shoulders and arms, which was amazing. I wasn't able to get through the entire workout, but rather than ending it there like I have in the past week I decided to come back and finish the workout a few hours later! It was great.

This ab ripper x thing is really working. If anyone is interested, I can describe the exercises or help you find them on Google. It's intense, but at the same time I've gotten a lot better and have to pause the video so I can do EXTRA exercises! I'm also really seeing results and it makes me feel great.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 5332
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 am

So where are you doing these work outs?
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm

I actually do them at home! I have a set of free weights so I don't have to go to the gym to do any of the exercises (except the ones that involve pull-ups, pull-downs, etc....I need to get on that soon)

Let's see.....Friday was a bit of yoga and abs, Saturday was a break day, yesterday was chest part 1 and abs. Today I'll try to do chest part 2, but a certain musical project is taking up a lot of my time. Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Yesterday I ended up spending many many hours getting Bad Programs finished. It was so worth it!

So today I finished my chest exercise that I started on Sunday (haha). I also did AB RIPPER X, which is one of my favorite exercises. Tomorrow I'm thinking Kenpo X or Legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 am

Haha nice work Vin! How long have you been keeping this up for? I'd love to see some before and after pics Razz

Vin for the VVIN!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Still on my journey to look ripped like OWS. Razz

Today I did leg workouts. I'm pretty proud of my calves because I have a tendency to flex them whenever I sit. Just a habit, I guess, but years and years of doing that really works them out. It was probably the one thing that I had that none of the hardcore people on my high school track team had.

I think I'm going to get some heavier weights, like 25 lbs. I was thinking about waiting until I moved to Kansas City this summer but I might as well start working out more seriously right now. I'm excited to finally be lifting heavier stuff....I used 25 lbs weights all the time in college, and I haven't updated my "home" set.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Dear Diary (aka BB and Peace),

Today I got back to exercising with a brief Kenpo X workout (which is like punches and kicks....I pretended I was the ever-flexible Pink Ranger and I did okay Razz )

I just finished another Ab Ripper X session. w00t

I think this makes 3 weeks of P90X, which means I should start switching over to new workouts. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Smile
Back to top Go down
xEzekielHaruno
Private
Private
xEzekielHaruno

Silver Dollars : 5176
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:24 pm

I should probably workout. I failed my Fitness Gram in gym class because I couldn't do one push-up. Then all the kids laughed at me Sad We had to bench press and I could barely lift the bar that holds the weights. One of my school deans (who is a white lady in her late 40s) laughed then went on to do about 35? (idk) pounds on each side. She made me look like a weenie Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:10 am

haha Vin, you have so many kudos from this thread Razz Keep going! Never stop!

And awhh, Zeke! Physical ability isn't everything haha Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Today was a half hour of core exercises! I thought core meant the lower torso area, and it does I guess, but the exercises involved the arms and legs and everything else too. I don't think I did some of them right, haha, but that's ok.
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Silver Dollars : 5193
Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 pm

I run 3 miles , do 300 pushups, and 300 crunches a day. I need to set up my families old weight bench before my ROTC starts weightlifting, I already max more than most people in my class (155 lbs.) but theres one guy that does 235 lbs, insane
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey Jonathan, thanks for replying! I wanted to get my clan mates to post in this thread and we'd keep each other motivated, but it kind of failed and became me posting my workouts everyday haha.

I haven't been feeling as motivated lately. Today I skipped my workout, and had a bad day for various reasons. :/ Maybe tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Haha sorry Vin, I fail at habits XD. I'll get back to running and lifting when finals are over =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5516
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:25 am

AWHH VINN!!! GOOOD JOB ON KEEEPING UP!! haha i havent been posting at all, but i havent been working out. just DIET. Sad diets suck. i am about to eat my own arm. lmao.

GOOO DJOB THOUGH VIN. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!! <3
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5339
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm

johnathondrag wrote:
I run 3 miles , do 300 pushups, and 300 crunches a day. I need to set up my families old weight bench before my ROTC starts weightlifting, I already max more than most people in my class (155 lbs.) but theres one guy that does 235 lbs, insane

Jesus Christ! I think the 300 pushups/crunches a day is a little too much unless you're planning on building massive amounts of stamina. You need SOME recovery time.
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Silver Dollars : 5193
Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:56 am

The bad thing is, I'm naturally big boned you could say cause I can't get rid of the little beer gut I have, there was a time where I did 500 pushups, 500 situps, and 100 freeform crunches (where I would hang my legs over the bar on the soloflex we have adn do sit ups that way (OWWWWW))

Poor Vin, I might get my brother to burn me a copy of that P90X thing idk though
But if I didnt have such a small laptop I would never get anything done. Music is the only way I can get anything done and I never have any money so I dont have an mp3 player
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5339
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:12 pm

lol still, that's pretty impressive! i only do about 75 situps/pushups (not in sets) a day to stay toned, 100+ if i'm feeling really lucky. i don't think i could ever pull off 300-500 consecutively!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:13 pm

VIN! It's been over a week! You must feel motivation now after winning so hard, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Lol Vin is caught up in the high life >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Enjoy it now Vin, for a life of sex, drugs and alcohol lies ahead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exercise Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next