You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Exercise Thread

Go down 
+10
johnathondrag
xEzekielHaruno
Nick
Differentiate
Tubbay-Tubbay23
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
bunnytracks
peacelovesunny
VinHikaru
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

The Exercise Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 am

Finally got back into the swing of things today, although I took it easy. I did a half hour of Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. Yes, it was only a half hour, but I've been preoccupied with some stuff and I also didn't want to overdo it (as you all remember, when I started going hardcore off the bat I got sick, haha)

YAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 am

YAY VIN! I'm so glad I don't have to come kick your butt. Keep it up! <3
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:19 am

Today was part 2 of chest, shoulders, and triceps, plus abs. VVin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 am

Vin for the VVIN! ♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Yesterday I did bicep exercises. Today I plan to do abs and hopefully a bit of some cardio. I'll update again when I'm done!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:11 am

Today was yoga and abs. Yoga was surprisingly intense! I actually worked up a sweat. Getting back into Ab Ripper X helped me realize just how tough it is, but if I keep it up I can get better at it.

Look out, people, there's a new six-pack in town!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:27 am

Ooh what kind of Yoga did you do? I've tried doing the yoga stuff on the wii fit...it's so boring haha <3
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Haha well Yoga X has poses like the Downward Dog, Warrior One, Warrior Two, Reverse Warrior, etc. I don't know if those are universal yoga names, but that's what they're called in the video.

Today I did a half hour of legs. Man, I get so tired these days! But I still feel it, which is good. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:36 am

...teehee I love yoga names Razz Is warrior one where you spin around in a tight circle, and warrior 2 when you lunge across the room? And reverse warrior...moonwalking with your shield up? Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:07 pm

I forgot to update yesterday! I did the second part of my legs workout from Wednesday and had another super intense Ab Ripper X session. Whew! Even though I only took a week's break or so, getting back into the swing of things is harder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5369
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:40 pm

My dad just gave me his Bowflex that he never uses. It feels so smooth when working out. I'm gonna have fun with that for a while.

bounce
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Nice, chaos! I've always wanted one of those. I hear they're pretty effective.
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:56 am

Oh yeah, it feels great! Only thing is he can't find the leg extension for it so I can only do upper body workouts as of now. But still, it's pretty cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:43 pm

A very tough half hour of Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps today. I'll probably do part 2 of the work out tomorrow. Some of my favorite exercises were Floor Flys and Y Presses.

I finished up with the 16-minute Ab Ripper X workout, which is about 350 ab and core exercises.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW?! Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:52 am

I haven't been posting in this thread daily, but I HAVE been working out everyday!

This week I seemed a little tired, almost burnt out, so I ended up splitting a lot of the work outs over 2 days, a half hour each day. On Tuesday, I meant to do part 2 of chest, shoulders, and triceps but again I felt burnt out so I moved on to plyometrics. I split plyometrics over Tuesday and Wednesday, and yesterday I did the majority of the biceps work out.

My weights are too light for these exercises to be really effective, although I am feeling more energetic, healthier, and look thinner. I plan to buy heavier weights SOON.

Also, Italian is fat. Peace is fat. Muffin is fat. HA! I said it. Now come post in my stupid thread and prove me wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:52 am

Man Vin, that P90X workout looks very tempting haha.

I recently started a simple workout called the "20-rep squat program." I usually do low-rep squats so this was kinda new to me. When I got done with the 20 squats, I felt awful. I felt like I wanted to lay down and puke out all of my insides.

And this is just the beginning...

I also think I'm going to be taking up some martial arts classes. I haven't been to any in a while.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:16 am

Haha chaos that sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing, we can keep each other motivated. Smile

Yesterday I did part one of the chest workout, which is a bunch of intense push-ups like military and diamond. I did part 2 today and the ab workout - 350 ab and core exercises. Haha, it's sooooo good. I still have a ways to go, but I look like a bigger, older version of my high school self. It's doing wonders for my self-esteem and is very encouraging.

I was never fat fat, but I want to get FIT - not just average. So I think I've gotten to that point where I can finally start pushing myself more.

I also bought an amazing Gold's Gym 40 lb set of weights (20 lbs each arm) that was only $20 at Wal-Mart. Haha say what you want about their treatment of employees, but I love their low prices. Razz I still want to get 25 lb weights, but I guess I can take care of that when I move.
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Just did the 20 rep workout today. My workout schedule is probably going to be Monday-Wednesday-Friday.

Felt sick like the last time I did this workout, but it's all for the greater good! I added weights to a backpack while doing bodyweight exercises like push-ups, pull-ups, dips.

It's amazing how much harder it is to do a pull-up with a few extra added pounds. I was struggling like crazy.

Now for some much needed rest...

Sleep
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:31 am

Haha good work, chaos! Although if the work out's making you feel sick, maybe you should ease into it haha. Move at your own pace, personalize it, that sort of thing.

I've been doing a half hour of workouts instead of an hour since I just get so tired after 30 minutes. But at least I'm working out everyday and still seeing results!

Yesterday was legs, part 1, and a very intense ab session. I've gotten to the point (again) where I can pause the video to put in more reps. I'm back, biznatches!
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:35 am

Haha, it's alright. I didn't get that "sick" feeling today so I'm pretty eased into it by now. I left out some parts because my arms were still a bit sore from Monday's workout.
Back to top Go down
xEzekielHaruno
Private
Private
xEzekielHaruno

Silver Dollars : 5206
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:14 am

Today, I got out of bed and walked all 20 steps to the fridge.

I worked on my arms by lifting the heavy 2-liter Cactus Cooler bottle and poured myself a glass.

I walked all the way back to my bed, and turned on the television.

Such an intense workout. I'm really exhausted.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:20 am

Haha Zeke come ON. Gay guys are inherently designed to work out. It's go time!

That said, yesterday I decided to take a break. Razz But I plan to get back to it today!
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

Silver Dollars : 5318
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:09 pm

I am going to the pool and I plan to swim at least a mile tonight!

I swim in a 25 yard pool. A mile 1,760 yards. That means that a mile is 70.4 lengths or 35.2 laps (swim to the far end of the pool and back). I will swim 36 laps and let you know my time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5266
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:38 pm

ohh great thread! i'm going to the gym tonight. 3 miles, go!
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

Silver Dollars : 5318
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:54 am

There was a swim meet going on at the pool where I swim. They reserve two lanes for members. Several times they started the race as I turned for my lap so I was swimming against the racers. That made me swim faster. It was also distracting so I lost count probably more than once. I ended up swimming 2000 yards or 40 laps or 1.1 miles. Here are some stats that I track.

Total Time: 28:09.68
Average Lap: 42.24 seconds
Slowest Lap: 44.30 seconds (lap 13)
Fastest Lap: 35.21 seconds (lap 1)

I was very pleased with this swim. Next week the lake opens and I'll be swimming farther distances to get ready for my race in August.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exercise Thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next