You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

Silver Dollars : 5125
Kudos : 2

[ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 pm

PSN:
SoulOfCake

Timezone:
Eastern Time

Fat Princess Rank:
Warlord

Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (MAG only):
Don't remember this off the top of my head. Definitely have more Kills than Deaths, though...

Do you have a mic?
Yes, a PS Eye

How long have you been playing Fat Princess?
Maybe 3 months or so now?

What Class do you normally use?
I generally pick up whatever is needed. In public games, this sadly ends up in me playing the Worker most of the time since nobody else seems to want to play it... Aside from that, I like playing the Ranger (bow and arrow) and Ice Mage.

Why do you want to join?:
Seems like a fun group of people to play with. I've been hanging around the forum for a bit now and talking/playing with people and I enjoy the atmosphere.

How did you hear about us?:
CakeLair.net

Tell us a little about yourself:
Not a whole lot to say here. I think I'm a pretty easy-going guy overall. I like to cook, play guitar, and take photos of things. I enjoy watching South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, How I Met Your Mother, Simpsons, Top Chef, and several other shows. Aside from Fat Princes, I play some Super Street Fighter IV, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Burnout Paradise, Bomberman Ultra as well as a few other games. My schedule can be pretty erratic at times, so I honestly can't guarantee any time commitment. I'm on when I'm on and I'm not when I'm not. I do try to be on as much as possible, though, but I will always put my real life ahead of my gaming life so hopefully that won't be an issue here as it was with some other clans I've been in (particularly MMORPG clans). I think I'm a decent player when it comes to Fat Princess. I'm certainly at least average if not above, but I've still got a lot to learn and practice (particularly my jumps).

That about sums me up. And yes, Italian, you got me to cave... LOL

Last edited by SoulOfCake on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8576
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Mwahahaha, flawless victory >=3.

Alright your application is officially processing =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 am

LOL. That made me smile. Very Happy
Good luck with your app. We totally pwned those noobs today. Very Happy (we won like 10+ games straight, each one was less than 5 minutes lol).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 am

Lookin 4ward to playin fp with ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8576
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 am

PS, we love us some asians =3 lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

haha, love the pics man, What is that, raw chicken lol.
Back to top Go down
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

Silver Dollars : 5125
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 am

BootyLUV wrote:
haha, love the pics man, What is that, raw chicken lol.

It's a fish that I caught while fishing. We cleaned it and filleted it on the boat and I was bringing it to a local Chinese restaurant to have them cook it for me. ^^

Oh yeah, I just thought I'd throw in the fact that my sister sometimes plays on my account so if you hear a girl over the mic, that's obviously not me... ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 am

Ahh yay! I wanna accept you just based on the fact that you're cool haha, but I've only played with you once :[ Good luck! <3
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5332
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:09 am

OO YAY!! I like playing with you! & u seem nice!! And don't worry we understand that real life comes first. ^^~ My schedule changes erratically too since I use my brother's ps3 so don't worry. Good Luck ^______^ ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Well i know this Hasent been changed but
Welcome To C-MOB Soul!! ♥♥
Back to top Go down
amybug24
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
amybug24

Silver Dollars : 5108
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 am

Cake haha welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5277
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:48 pm

woot, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake   [ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] SoulOfCake
Page 1 of 1