You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.

Go down 
+2
Italian_Boy1Up
johnathondrag
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Silver Dollars : 5228
Kudos : 4

[ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 pm

PSN: xXGummymanXx
Timezone: EST
Fat Princess Rank: Baron
Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (If applicable): 0.45

How long have you been playing Fat Princess? Since the beginning when it first came out but then I lost it because the guy I gamshared with to get it got banned for fraud= no more fp.

What Class do you normally use? All of them. But Ranger is my most used

Why do you want to join?: To be in the number one clan in all of Titania!

How did you hear about us?: Fat princess official forums

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Johnathon. I want to join Cookie Mobsters. I have the lamest PSN ever. I do in fact have a mic. I play fat princess way too much. I type lame sentences like this when I cannot think of anything to type. BB
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Looks good, please attend one of our practices. Try to add a few of our leaders, we'll access your skills and consider your application =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 pm

You mean assess? Razz
And sure, will do!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Haha yes that's what I meant lol.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6398
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm actually like Rogue from the X-Men. Get too close to me and I can access your power! Bwahahaha!

Hope to see you in the game soon! Go ahead and add me, I'm a Mod - PSN ID is VinHikaru.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:45 am

Alright gummy/john, sorry for the wait, but we're just waiting on a few more leaders to give us feed back and we'll have a straight answer for ya soon haha.
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Haha, alright. Playing with you last night was pretty fun. I think Imma make a new PSN with the PSN being johnathondrag, just cause so nobody is confuseid lol
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Well Jon.....It was really hard for us to make this decision but...we decided to accept you into the clan >=3 lol. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 am

Haha, welcome to the clan, john.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:15 am

WELCOME TO THE CLAN GUMMYMAN!!!!! [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. 673698
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:38 am

Yay Jon! Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 am

WOO welcome! [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. 43619
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 5378
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:13 am

Welcome to a clan which I'm not a part of Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Yayy, it was really hard to accept me? Oh poo I must suck then lol
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:19 pm

It was hard because the leaders were having a tough time seeing you play, definitely not because you're a bad player haha. Quite the contrary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Its hard cuz we havn't all seen you play. I actually still havn't got the chance to see you but you seem very active on the forums, which is a big part of this clan. I've heard good things though Wink
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Ohhh, makes since now, I've only got to play with you a few times lakers and havent actually seen you more than a few times but anytime you wanna play add me up! I'm on a lot so we should play together sometimes when your on.
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Silver Dollars : 5159
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 pm

welcome to the clan...which, like Diff....I'm not part of!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:49 am

I think the question they asked you to redeem yourself got you in lol. What was your answer to that anyway?
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 am

I never answered it Diff.
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh really? Hmm ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 am

I think NOW that i can post HERE, suupppper excited [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. 298339 [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. 298339 [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. 298339Congratulations on being in the BESTEST EVER SWEETEST SEXIEST CRAZIEST FP CLAN EVER!!!! Muahaha i think i need to put you on my FL Smile WOOO WHOO Johnadrag Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.   [ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] icanhazcheezberger? No but maybe you can be a cookie.
Page 1 of 1