You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 pm

...put it in your mouth Razz

PSN: mizuhonova
Timezone: EST
Fat Princess Rank: King
Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (If applicable): 0.58

How long have you been playing Fat Princess? 3-4 weeks

What Class do you normally use? Worker the most (because random ppl don't want to get resources) but I like to rotate A LOT.

Why do you want to join?: You guys have been very friendly and I like how you guys balance resource gathering and defending/attacking

How did you hear about us?: PSN Forums

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a college student so I'm not really free on the weekdays. I love to play chess. I'm a very quiet person. I'm not really into sports. I like watching TV shows such as House, Smallville, Mentalist, as well as some anime shows. Feel free to ask anything else you want to know about me.

Last edited by Nova on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forums!!!!!! keep playin with us, visit our fourms and we'll let ya know when your in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Haha I didn't know you wanted to join us! I would have been judging you more when playing >:] I'll pay more attention next time haha Razz

Also, the title of your post is made of win <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 pm

lol, no problem. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8566
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Ditto to what Lakers said. We'll be watchin ya closely for a week or two >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Be careful when you're changing near any windows...we'll REALLY be watching O___O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:32 pm

wooops I accidetly clicked that negative bar on the side whats that mean?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8566
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Lol thumbs down basically lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:51 pm

XD im sorry lol I get cofused with that and those arrows on the left side of the screen too haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

So you guys have practice on Thursday-Sunday at 7 EST, right? Hopefully I can get enough field time to get initiated this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm

this week we only have on practice at Thursday only at 9pm est time. Friday we are planning something time yet to be announced. Normally on saturdays practice is at 10pm est but we are having an "unofficial" clan match vs the jokers therefore it is canceled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Nooo, my chances of getting into the clan match against the broccoli is getting slimmer and slimmer. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:37 am

Well, you have a week on Saturday, and it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be practice...as long as there's a lot of us online at the same time with a handful of leaders, and we notice you playing good, that's good enough for me Wink Make sure you've friended as much as the clan as you can, because we listen to everyone's opinion on you not just leaders. So if we hear a lot of stuff about your amazing rushing skills or whatever, it'll be easier for us to see what you can do.

(It's 8 in the morning and I'm sleepy so this is very rambly Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:40 am

Hm.. what kind of skills are you most looking forward to seeing? One on one battles may be kind of hard to judge unless you're the person I'm facing. I do almost everything (healing, outpost control, resource gathering, rushing). It really depends on my mood, who I'm playing against, and what the people on my team are doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:46 am

Teamwork, combat, support...anything that indicates you're a good player Razz
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5703
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 am

Nova! it was fun playing with you today. Gotta hear you talk on the mic sometime =P anyways cya around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:58 am

The only time I talk is to warn you guys that they're taking the outpost that leads to the castle. dancingcat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 am

After discussing it with the other leaders, we agree that you would be a great addition to our squad!!!! Welcome to THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5239
Kudos : -2

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

yay

Congrats on getting accepted Nova,

Do I have you on PSN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 pm

YIPPEEEE!!!! raxo

Cookie for me
[ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... Cookie-monster-f12-2

Raxo: Yeah, I think I have your psn. I'll double check later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:05 pm

I love that cookiemonster we gotta do something with it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

His mouth is like a vacuum lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Haha you've been waiting for a long time Nova! Welcome to the clan Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....   [ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Take that cookie, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and....
Page 1 of 1