You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thatguy721
Private
Private
thatguy721

Silver Dollars : 5123
Kudos : 2

[ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:49 pm

PSN: jzg_08
Timezone: PST

Fat Princess Rank: King
Fat Princess Death/Kill Ratio: 2.4 poor dying villager [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! Icon_cry
Do you have a mic? Nope, but hoping to get one. [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! 673698

What class do you normally use? Villager/Priest, but practing with other class to be more well-rounded.

Why do you want to join? I always wanted to be in a clan, and decided to join this awesome clan to play more matches and better my skills. I would love to be in this clan and will try my best in contributing. [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! Icon_cheers

How did you hear about us? yinGz

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Justin and I'm 19. Born and raised in San Diego, California. I like gaming in general, but only few games like FP have made me addicted lol Ummm, I'm pretty average so if you have anything you want to know then just ask me [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Whats up jzg_08! Welcome to the cookieMOBsters forums! I've been playin fp a lot with ya these past few weeks Very Happy Feel free to chat with us on the chatbox and join our practices!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Welcome =), prepared to be evaluated >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5323
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:40 pm

YAYYY you camee!!~ [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! Icon_cheers *exciteddd: runs around throwing confetti* Come to our practices and join us in the chatroom when you can ^___^ [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! 184835
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Haha, I notice you ingame a lot, jzg_08. I'm also glad you are picking up hats now. Very Happy
Please hang around the forums and the chat. We really like you so far as a gamer but we want to get to know you too. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Ahhh I've noticed you! And heard lots from other members of our clan haha. Tell me, what should we call you in game? Even if you don't have a mic I wanna be able to bug you in game Razz

Welcome to the forums and good luck on your app! <3
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5704
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:05 am

welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome TO THE CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Indeed >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
thatguy721
Private
Private
thatguy721

Silver Dollars : 5123
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:07 pm

[ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! 258931 thank you, I promise I'll work hard and get better. [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Eee! Welcome to the clan! ♥️
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Yay, JZ is finally in the clan! novadance
It's great playing with you, you're always on. lol
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5323
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:45 pm

YAY!~ Welcome J!~ ♥️ *throws more confetti*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!   [ACCEPTED] I want a cookie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] I want a cookie!
Page 1 of 1