You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S-Laughter
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

Silver Dollars : 5205
Kudos : 1

[ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG) Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG)   [ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 pm

PSN: S-Laughter
Timezone: Mountain (-7gmt)
Fat Princess Rank: I just started Raven, so I'm only like lvl 10, but I just finished my lvl 60 SVER and vetted over. Been playing through beta, but new to maps from the "Raven Perspective"
Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (If applicable): I have about a 1.8 kdr right now, but that's mainly because I got sick of whoring powerful weapons. I had a 3~ kdr playing sniper and lmg. I can do fairly well with any weapon but the shotty. My kdr dropped because I started playing with just stock AR.

Why do you want to join?: Because fat princess ppl are cool ^_^

How did you hear about us?: fat princess section on psn forums.

Tell us a little about yourself: Eh, been a gamer for a bit, but I'm a pretty selective gamer. I don't just buy every game that comes out, rather I pick the ones of what genre I want to play specifically for what it is. I play Guitar Hero and Rock band and DJ Hero. I have Street Fighter 4 and MAG, but don't play any other fighters or fps. I also have LBP, but haven't played that in a bit..

If Fat Princess gets a patch that fixes it up, I'll prolly be back on that too. But until all the bugs and lag are gone, I'm off it sry.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

[ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG)   [ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Haha told you this was a better idea, because I did forget to add you on psn like I thought I would >=P lol. I'll add you here in a sec, and application is approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

[ACCEPTED] S-Laughter (for MAG)
Page 1 of 1