You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Rocks! (type of cookie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5336
Kudos : 6

Rocks!  (type of cookie) Empty
PostSubject: Rocks! (type of cookie)   Rocks!  (type of cookie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 am

the name is sorta a long story, so I'll skip it for now... these a cookies, I call them rocks:

-graham cracker crumbs(3 cups)
-1 can sweetened condensed milk
-1/2cup-1cup chocolate chips(it's up to you and how much chocolate you like)
-coconut(the shredded sweetened kind)

Mix graham cracker crumbs, condensed milk, and chocolate chips in a bowl. Then with a normal eating spoon, spoon out the cookie dough and roll ball of it in the coconut. Repeat till dough is gone. Place in fridge for an hour. (don't stack them when in fridge they can fuse together)

OR if you're lazy(like me and I don't like how sticky it is) sometimes I just get a cookie sheet and I put a layer of coconut on the bottom, and pour the dough over the coconut and cover with a layer of coconut, chill in fridge, then cut up into cubes.
Back to top Go down

Rocks! (type of cookie)
Page 1 of 1