You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready

Go down 
+3
Italian_Boy1Up
Differentiate
mattblak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mattblak
Private
Private
mattblak

Silver Dollars : 5159
Kudos : 4

[ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:11 am

PSN: mattblak

Timezone: PST

Fat Princess Rank: squire

Fat Princess Death/Kill ratio (MAG only): i'm not sure what this is talking about, but my FP multiplayer d/k is 0.49 after tonight. i don't play MAG because for FPS games i'm a kbd/mouse guy, that's how i learned with doom & quake.

Do you have a mic? not at the moment, but i've been planning to get a bluetooth headset for my iphone, so i could soon.

How long have you been playing Fat Princess? theresa got me started on it about a month ago... i'm busy with school but i play when i can.

What Class do you normally use? warrior.

Why do you want to join? because you all seem like a fun crowd.

How did you hear about us? from my gf :>

Tell us a little about yourself: see my intro thread, i pretty much covered everything there: http://www.cookiemobsters.com/introduce-yourself-f5/greets-t559.htm
Back to top Go down
mattblak
Private
Private
mattblak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:37 am

apparently there has been some confusion about someone on the playstation forums with a similar handle to mine... that's not me.

i've only posted on the PS forums once, when i was trying to get my G25 wheel setup working with older games... see here:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-General/backward-compatibility-stopped-working/m-p/45449075

that's me. i have no other accounts. just so everyone's clear on this.
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 5378
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:02 am

Good luck with this matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:27 am

Omgg Matt haha. I saw that guy on the PSN forums! And I was like "uhhh he thinks clans are elitist? ;^;" I kind of wanted you to apply haha...I'm so glad you're not the same person as him xD

Good luck on your application, don't forget to attend practices with us :] I think they're at 9EST Thursdays and Saturdays, and 6EST on Sunday, sometimes on Friday if we have a match coming up or we just feel like it haha (feel free to correct me leaders!)
Back to top Go down
mattblak
Private
Private
mattblak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:51 am

well i'm in school monday-thursday right now; i won't be able to make 9EST thurs because i'm still in math class then, but unless i'm busy with something else (like theresa visiting) i'll be able to make saturday/sunday.

let me know; i kick ass on base-defense no matter what, and if i have a priest backing me up, it's on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:10 am

Wait so your PSNID is jasondwall or mattblak? scratch
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:37 am

Just try to get on and play with myself, Lakers, and Gnomes. We need to access what you can do >=3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:05 am

WELCOME MATTBLAK!!!!!! Hope to play so fat princess with you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattblak
Private
Private
mattblak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:36 am

nova: psn is same as title here. "mattblak" was taken on the forums so i used my name to ask for an assist on my G25 issue.

italian: we played once last weekend. hopefully we can make that happen again soon.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Haha I remember vaguely, sorry usually I stalk applicants when I play with them, so I can better see how they play >=3.
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5243
Kudos : -2

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:39 am

haha I so thought you and that weirdo from the PSN forums were the same person

I'm glad you're not because that guys comes off like a total ass and you're pretty cool in the chat Smile
Back to top Go down
mattblak
Private
Private
mattblak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:02 pm

played a bit recently. updates:

FP Rank: Private

FP K/D Ratio: 0.36
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Alright Matt, we've decided to accept you, but we're going to put you on the "half-baked" roster. We want to help you get a little better before throwing you into a clan match =3, but you're definitely allowed to sign up as a backup for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Yay! Well done matt <3 Although this means you can keep a closer eye on Baby...boo </3
Back to top Go down
mattblak
Private
Private
mattblak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:14 pm

well this rounds out a great weekend for me, guys. thank you. i have a lot of stuff going on in life right now but i will make time to play when i can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:24 pm

congrats matt!!!! Welcome to the clan!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5326
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:04 pm

nicee!~ Welcome matt!!~ ^____^
Back to top Go down
mattblak
Private
Private
mattblak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Alright Matt, we've decided to accept you, but we're going to put you on the "half-baked" roster. We want to help you get a little better before throwing you into a clan match =3, but you're definitely allowed to sign up as a backup for now.

i forgot to mention i picked up a bluetooth headset, so if you have any advice past what theresa has already taught me, i'm status green on comms.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:03 pm

We will teach you what we know old padawan >=3
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:41 pm

CONGRATS! *throws confetti*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Playing a lot is the key to getting good, Matt. Some people are on for hours everyday. Try to play a lot and get experience. Follow Scootdood (he's new to the game like you), but Italian taught him stuff. You and him should work well together and teach each other stuff.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6398
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Congratulations and welcome! Don't forget to friend me back! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready   [ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] i think i'm ready
Page 1 of 1