You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

New Clan Tag

Go down 
+7
bunnytracks
Tubbay-Tubbay23
yinGz
tagamaynila
VinHikaru
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

New Clan Tag?
>=3
New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NOM
New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
MOB
New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6408
Kudos : 144

New Clan Tag - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Tag   New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:19 am

I'm going to change mine back to caps unless the leaders all agree to change it. YinGz said she couldn't find my name easily in the game yesterday because my tag was lowercase, haha. It's not a big deal, but unlike Cake Lair sigs I feel like our clan tags in the game should be consistent. Just my opinion, though!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8580
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Tag   New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Yeah, we get noticed if we all look the same. Did you guys see SUN's post about playing and having randoms notice they were a clan? That's what I want to achieve with our tags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Tag   New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Lol, we never get all cookies on one side though. T_T
And SUN always plays with noobs. It's not going to be that easy to win against kings/queens unless we do a priest rush or something.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8580
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Tag   New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Yeah but we won't get recognized by playing with Kings and Queens all the time. We'll also be able to find new recruits better in lower ranked games. Remember, King and Queen titles are all about how much you point whore, not how good you are =\. Not to mention, there are people that regularly reset their stats haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Tag   New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm

If you are good, then you should have played enough to get king/queen status. At least that's my opinion. I barely play my mob account and it's already at King I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Tag   New Clan Tag - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clan Tag
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3