You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.

Go down 
+3
T-money357
Siljin
Italian_Boy1Up
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8585
Kudos : 143

Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. Empty
PostSubject: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Basically to wrap it up for you. I left because awhile back I said that if we had two more drama explosive arguments, I would leave. I said "I am two more arguments from leaving this clan". I don't recall who all was there, but I know pim was and I feel like Vin and Gnomes might have been. Anyway, we had the Siljin drama and I said again I'm one more away from leaving. I was tired of people getting in a huge fuss over absolutely nothing. Today we had a huge uneeded argument about the tier list. Pim and Lakers were going back and forth over and over and I tried explaining to pim but he wouldn't listen. I told pim I would fix it but he said that he wanted to fix it. I had it, I decided that I didn't want to be under pim's leadership anymore. I decided that I wanted more clan matches because lets face it 2 matches in 7 months is pure bullshit. And I didn't want to argue about stupid things that I could personally explain to everyone anymore. That's my story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Siljin
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

Silver Dollars : 5227
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Anyway, we had the Siljin drama and I said again I'm one more away from leaving.

Sorry man I didn't know I caused drama...all I did was resign from a video game clan. I hope the Mob shakes things up. Either way I really enjoy playing with all the people I've met on FP.
Back to top Go down
T-money357
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5238

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:
Basically to wrap it up for you. I left because awhile back I said that if we had two more drama explosive arguments, I would leave. I said "I am two more arguments from leaving this clan". I don't recall who all was there, but I know pim was and I feel like Vin and Gnomes might have been. Anyway, we had the Siljin drama and I said again I'm one more away from leaving. I was tired of people getting in a huge fuss over absolutely nothing. Today we had a huge uneeded argument about the tier list. Pim and Lakers were going back and forth over and over and I tried explaining to pim but he wouldn't listen. I told pim I would fix it but he said that he wanted to fix it. I had it, I decided that I didn't want to be under pim's leadership anymore. I decided that I wanted more clan matches because lets face it 2 matches in 7 months is pure bullshit. And I didn't want to argue about stupid things that I could personally explain to everyone anymore. That's my story.

Hey man I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Total bummer but things happen for a reason I guess. I wish you all the luck in the world in building your clan. I'm sure you'll get big fast. look at what we did in the undead. We rose from ashes to be one of the biggest (and best lol) around. I have all the faith in you in the world. You're a good guy with a good head on your shoulders from what I've seen and a great fp player to boot. I hope to see you and your troops in battle soon Smile

T-money357 (co leader of undead)
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5258
Kudos : -2

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Yay another clan to beat Very Happy

But it's ridiculous that there's any drama in clans for FP lol Good luck with your new clan and I hope there's no drama in this one.
Back to top Go down
T-money357
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5238

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Raxozellet wrote:
Yay another clan to beat Very Happy

But it's ridiculous that there's any drama in clans for FP lol Good luck with your new clan and I hope there's no drama in this one.

Or in any clan really..it's a game not laguna beach haha
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5275
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 am

Italian_Boy1Up wrote:

i'm sorry you guys had problems but we'll always be around to play against Smile you know me ready to play with you anytime woot woot!!!! lol anyways i hope you get a nice sized group and you have less drama with your own clan Smile i'm sure you'll do an excellent job and i know this because of how you handled the 1vs1 games Smile you'll be a great leader and i can't wait to play you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6413
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm

I was unhappy with blah blah not enough group discussion blah blah. Very Happy

I'm happy we're here now. Let's make the most of it!
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5275
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:13 am

VinHikaru wrote:
I was unhappy with blah blah not enough group discussion blah blah. Very Happy

I'm happy we're here now. Let's make the most of it!

haha i'm sure you guys will Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6025
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:30 pm

pim deleted me off his friends list =[ what about you guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 pm

OWS told Pim to start afresh, so he deleted everyone Razz To be fair, he was never on anyway ;D
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8585
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:16 pm

He originally blocked me, but I'm currently unblocked. You, bunny, and OWS all said you were blocked though, so I guess bb's theory is right? lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.   Reasons for leaving the SUN clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reasons for leaving the SUN clan.
Page 1 of 1