You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

How Tall Are You?

Go down 
+11
AppleVee
mattblak
Tubbay-Tubbay23
peacelovesunny
Differentiate
fairuza
aHERDofGNOMES
johnathondrag
bunnytracks
CyberMoogle13
Italian_Boy1Up
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5203
Kudos : 1

How Tall Are You? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:48 am

Well I'm Korean and I'm 6'1 so I tower over most of the other Koreans. LOL. I was born in the US so I think it has a lot to do with regional diet and the genetic traits of your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 am

nice to see you on here evil! You should try to play with us a bit more. How are your fantasy sports teams doing?? I had to call it quits this year, fantasy baseball takes my life over!!!

Sorry this is really off topic so . . .

Im around 5'11''
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:20 am

Hi LUV! I remember you're also a Mets fan and Yankee hater (Go Bosox!). I'm in 2 $$$ leagues and I'm 3-0, 2-1 so far. I didn't know you played fantasy sports. Let me know if you ever need an opinion on a trade or add/drop. How Tall Are You? - Page 2 673698
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am

I def would man, but I left my money league this year. It was so hard to let it go. My team was stacked!!!! We each had 7 keepers, I could've choosen from . . .

Lincecum
Johan
Cain
Longoria
Reyes
Lind
Cano
BJ Upton
Sandoval
Nelson Cruz

I think those were my best players, I cant even remember anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 am

Lol yeah diet does have a lot to do with it. I heard that after McDonalds were put in China, they had to replace desks in public schools because kids average size was getting larger haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 am

WOW, those keepers are crazy. I think I would have made one more run for the money. With my help you would be a champ. LOL. How many teams in this league?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:10 pm

5'6"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Evil, it was a 14 team league. I won the first two years. First wasn't for money, 2nd year I won $900. I do regret not doing it this year, lol, I probably should have.
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Sorry to be off topic. Dam, you def would of made the playoffs in a 12 team league (barring injury), even more so in a 14 teamer.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm shocked to learn Italian is 6'2"! And Cyber and matt are also tall, ack.

Well, that's fine, because I'm actually 7 feet tall. That's right, bitches, like Yao Ming the basketball player. I just look short in all those pictures because it's an ~*~*OPTICAL ILLUUUUUUSION~*~*!!! Razz

I'm really 5'8"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Tall Are You?   How Tall Are You? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Tall Are You?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion :: Surveys-
Jump to: