You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 am

That's right, it's FINALLY been announced. You can view the trailer at IGN.com

Here's the article on the game http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1084617p1.html

I'm so excited =D, the capcom vs series is a great series, it's great to finally get a sequal (especially after the amazing Tatsunoko vs Capcom on Wii just this last year).
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CyberMoogle13

Silver Dollars : 5301
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! 273824 It's about time they continued the series! Now I just want to know how massive the roster is going to be. (Please don't have two Wolverines this time and add Beast!)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Haha pretty much, apparently Deadpool could be in it, that's flippin sweet =).
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5309
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:06 pm

He is in it. And yeah my husband flipped his shit when he saw this. I'm really looking forward to this. This might encourage me to start getting better at 2d fighting games....since I still suck, hahhaa.
Back to top Go down
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CyberMoogle13

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 pm

One big thing I hope this game will do is make every character's moves unique and make every character "good". Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 tended to make certain characters fight the same way and didn't make me care about which one I chose. (Basically the whole Street Fighters crew.) Also, some of the characters were just awful (Servbot) and other times they made characters too powerful (Storm).
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5251
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 pm

what??? servbot is baddass.... how can u not like his attacks? u dont even have to be close to the person to attack them and u can bearly get hit because ur so small... and the combo is the best with a shitload of servbots swarming the enemy... i always have servbot on my team
Back to top Go down
CyberMoogle13
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CyberMoogle13

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 pm

I never said that I didn't like his attacks, I just feel he needs to be upgraded a little bit. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Haha I like serve bot too.

But yeah I agree with cyber, I hate tiers =( lol. Magneto, Storm, Cable, and the big robot (ugh can't remember for the life of me what it's called, but it's an X-men baddie) are all really over powered. I mean when I play with my friends it's fine because we all suck so it doesn't really matter who we choose, but when I play online everybody uses some combination of those 4 haha.

I REALLY hope they put in the Punisher...probably won't, but a guy can dream =) haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!   Marvel vs Capcom 3!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs Capcom 3!!!
Page 1 of 1