You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added Empty
PostSubject: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Holy cow guys, this is really an awesome game. I got it yesterday and it's blown my mind on how fun it is. I'll just give a little pros and cons list to appropriately evaluate it for you haha.

Pros:
-A ton of Capcom characters from a lot of different Capcom games. Only 3 of them are from Street Fighter! So it's truly a CAPCOM vs game!
-Gameplay is fast, fun, and simple. If you've ever played Marvel Vs Capcom 1 or 2, this game will feel very familiar to you. It's truly the successor to Marvel Vs Capcom, and it's only on Wii!
-Online Play! This is definitely an online Wii game to get!
-Multiple control schemes. Just like Brawl you can use, Wii+Nunchuck, Cube, Classic, and apparently just the Wiimote too.
-The graphics are truly well done.

I think it was more than fair that Nintendo Wii got this game since PS3 and 360 got Street Fighter 4. And I must say without a doubt this is the better game =).

Cons:
-You won't probably know any of the characters on the Tatsunoko side. Tatsunoko is a very old Anime company that has been around since the 60's. The characters from Tatsunoko are probably the Marvel equivalent in Japan, likewise, they are unfamiliar to Americans. The only two I recognized are the characters from Tekkaman and Gatchaman. And I haven't actually watched either =\. But the characters are still very fun and creative to play =).
-The Final Boss. The final Boss is Yami from Okami (great game that I haven't gotten yet =( ) and he is a bitch to beat. The difficulty of the previous characters is competitive without being annoying, but the final boss just pisses me off. You can turn down, and god forbid up, the difficulty. But even on the lowest setting, that final boss is a bitch.

Overall this game is amazing, and if you love fighters definitely give it a try. If you like Marvel Vs Capcom, this game is a MUST BUY. And don't let the final boss scare you, if you played Marvel Vs Capcom 2, you'll know how hard that last boss was. This boss is fairly similar (3 forms).

*edit*

I did a video review of the game, it's up on my channel and can be viewed here.

There is also a Marvel vs Capcom 2 review that I just put up today. So check it out if you want.

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6364
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

I keep seeing ads and articles for this. I guess I'll check it out! I haven't bought a Wii game in months...

Also, GATCHAMAN!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

VinHikaru wrote:
I keep seeing ads and articles for this. I guess I'll check it out! I haven't bought a Wii game in months...

Also, GATCHAMAN!!

Haha I love the Gatchaman theme song =P, it reminds me of the original Mobile Suit Gundam theme song, just because of how old it is haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:32 pm

why dont you do video review anymore? lol
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Lol I think it's mainly because it takes soooooooo long to upload videos to youtube >.< lmao. I know I'm lazy. I really should do a video review sometime soon, but we'll see haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Haha I lost the link to your youtube...can I has? =3
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm

I think it's just youtube.com/ItalianBoy1Up
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:30 pm

I added a video review on my youtube channel >=3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STyl0xE3WQc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom [Wii]- Review/Opinion - *Updade* Video Review Added
Page 1 of 1