You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]

Go down 
+5
bunnytracks
Differentiate
fairuza
jasmine75
Italian_Boy1Up
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey, change the colours <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 pm

aHERDofGNOMES wrote:
lol how is that a suggestion italian? I guess it could be the cookie god punishing u for not changing the name colors XD
Yeah, punish him again, Vin! Mad
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5702
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm

pink? XD i thought it was gonna be white
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm

It's for Bunny's birthday, it goes back to normal tomorrow lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5702
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 pm

oooooooooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Can we make it so you DON'T need to approve new accounts? I know Gummy is scary and all, but I'm sure we can handle a couple more stupid accounts so our friends can easily sign up and chat with us Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:17 pm

And by "we" you mean Italian lol. I'm the one that has to ban the new accounts every time, in total gummyman has made 9 fake accounts along side his normal one. In total that is 10 banned accounts for him alone (couple in pim's, Kahoot's, and Diff's fake accounts it sums up to 20).

Once gummyman has been completely inactive in the community for a week or two, I'll most likely do that (trust me, approving accounts manually is a pain in the ass too), but till then, I don't want to go through the hassle of banning 2 IP's every day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:18 pm

If they signed up now, they'll be approved by the time Italian responds to this message. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Fair enough haha. Oh, and make the enders brown! Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Brown is such an ugly color -_-....okay lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Haha okay, I don't like the colour now Razz Make them white haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

White blinds me and a few others when we're up at 5 in the morning chatting Razz
Let's do grey (middle-ground). We're going to go through all the RGB until we find the right color for them, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3