You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]

Go down 
+5
bunnytracks
Differentiate
fairuza
jasmine75
Italian_Boy1Up
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5522
Kudos : 7

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:03 am

I like the way things are. Let leave alone!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5546
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 am

I think we need more bunny smileys. bunny
and the forums should be HOT PINK. Smile

i am guessing you guys are going to say no..? Sad
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 am

No Bunny =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5702
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:06 pm

lol I like the color scheme the way it is. It doesn't blind me at night like the official forums.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Yeah, to be honest I really have no desire to change the current color scheme guys, sorry =\ lol. It does look better/worse depending on what kind of screen you're using, but I think overall it looks good. On my screen everything is perfectly visible and organized right, but it does look really dark on some higher definition screens, so we could possibly lighten it up a little, but like Gnomes said, dark is easier on the eyes...and I'd make this site pink before I'd make it brown, sorry lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 am

So I'm thinking...if we want more members, we should just have those pictures of Cutey and Ekha with their cookies and milk with the words WANT SOME SUGAR? JOIN THE COOKIES on our recruitment thread. Who WOULDN'T wanna join?
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm

hahaha BB
Back to top Go down
theresabby
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
theresabby

Silver Dollars : 5288
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm

wheres my goddamn baby emote??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Thats the best suggestion Ive ever heard BB!!!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 pm

theresabby wrote:
wheres my goddamn baby emote??

Oh right, I forgot XD lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 pm

We have a calender on here that pretty much is always empty. I was wondering if its okay we keep it open for the clan members ONLY be able to add stuff on it. I would love to add peoples birthday on there, events, special days but i cant acccess it Sad Por Favor? Gracias muchacho.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Actually the calendar already shows the birthdays of people who put their birthday on their profile. It also sends them a nifty message from me automatically haha.

As for you guys adding stuff, you should be able to already. Click on "Calendar" at the top. Click on the day you want to add something on (Should be little boxes in the top right corner of each day that you can click that says "add event"). If it isn't showing that for you, then I can't give you guys permissions to add calendar events because it's already set to let everyone have access to the calendar. If you can't add stuff, let me know and I'll look into it further.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5400
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:00 pm

A Shade of Blue or a White Color for Mobsters names!!!! no stinky red
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Psssssssh, no lol. I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 pm

ooOO i like Claudias Idea!! Very Happy i'll give her kudos and Italian you say NO to everything Sad hahahha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:20 am

You tell him Claudia! And Italian, saying you'll think about it means you'll think about it for five seconds and then forget about it Razz

SO I AM GOING TO REMIND YOU ABOUT THIS EVERYDAY. Claudia, remind me to remind him.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Speaking of birthdays, I think bunny is turning 90 soon. O_o My how time flies....
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 pm

XD nice Vin

And I'll think about it lol....sometime...somewhere...I'll think about it =).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 am

Hey Italian, change the colours. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

♥️
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 am

Yeah, change the colors and give me @. Do it!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:45 am

......what? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 am

DO IT. Stop asking questions Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:54 am

Damn I left my wet shower towel on my bed this morning. Now it's all moist and my bed has a wet spot on it lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:37 am

...what? haha
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:34 pm

lol how is that a suggestion italian? I guess it could be the cookie god punishing u for not changing the name colors XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]   Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box: insert here-----> [_]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next