You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Sweet 'n Sulfer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8585
Kudos : 143

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Sweet 'n Sulfer 101_0141
Catapult: Yes
Outposts: 5
Terrain: Lava (Think Deepfried/Hot Sauce)
Special Stuff: Teleporting outposts....that's it really.
Secrets: None that I could find.

Notes: This map is just...set up very weird. The castle is very spread out like some of the other new maps, except it's even more so haha. The lava never rises, though there are spots it looks like it should, maybe there's a secret? I dunno. The top middle is where the metal is, and more metal can be found behind rocks in the top middle that can be busted down. If you take a portal outpost it takes you to an inaccessible area up top (I'm thinking maybe this is what I missed in Butterscotch Mesa). This would be an interesting map to play on PSN. If nothing else, it's a really pretty map =).

Sweet 'n Sulfer FILE0033-1

Sweet 'n Sulfer FILE0032-1

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Haha the map looks like a samurai! I like it xD
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Really? I thought it looked like a Dragon lol.
Back to top Go down

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 pm

...that too haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

*bump*

Map picture updated, little clearer now haha.
Back to top Go down

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Lmao, they still look so foggy. Try putting the camera further away and zooming. I think cameras have problems focusing up close.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Haha oh...well this time around it was my sister's camera lol. Mine is a video camera, so it has issues with focusing due to limited options for pictures. That and I think the PSP's screen was too bright for it haha. My sister's camera had an auto focus. Some of the shots came out real clean, but a few of them are a little foggy. But you can see everything now, so I'm not going to fix them again. She was about to bite my head off for borrowing her camera so I was in a hurry to give it back lol.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6413
Kudos : 144

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:18 am

I like how the map is a Rorschach ink blot. Is it a samurai? A dragon? Or a pretty field of flowers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet 'n Sulfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet 'n Sulfer   Sweet 'n Sulfer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet 'n Sulfer
Page 1 of 1