You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Red bean soup (sweet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5336
Kudos : 6

Red bean soup (sweet) Empty
PostSubject: Red bean soup (sweet)   Red bean soup (sweet) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:33 pm

if you go to asian places or bubble tea place you probably know what red bean flavor is.. well here's red bean soup.

i usually get a 12oz bag of red bean and a handful of slice almonds or better yet asian almonds. You put it in a pot with lots of water(how much depends on how thick you want the soup, more water to thin, less to keep thick, and you'll want to watch it cause these beans eat up water so much, so even if you want it thick you may need to add more water later). And sugar. My mom likes to use rock candy, but I usually just pour in sugar. Again how much you want depends on how sweet you like it. I usually add like 2 cups cause I love it sweet Smile

Bowl until soft. eat hot or chilled, whatever you prefer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red bean soup (sweet)   Red bean soup (sweet) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm

gosh this sounds so fancy ;^; I've never even heard of redbean haha. I like the almonds though. Can you make it just with almonds and sugar? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red bean soup (sweet)   Red bean soup (sweet) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 pm

OH AND YOUR AVATAR IS AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red bean soup (sweet)   Red bean soup (sweet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red bean soup (sweet)
Page 1 of 1