You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

New Timezone Clocks Added

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8581
Kudos : 143

New Timezone Clocks Added Empty
PostSubject: New Timezone Clocks Added   New Timezone Clocks Added I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:45 pm

So our old clocks died for some reason, I tried resetting them, but it wouldn't work =\ (probably a problem with whoever hosts them).

But it's okay, because I got us some smaller nicer clocks now on the portal =). This time I included MST time, so all the Americans should be set. I you are not in PST, MST, CST, EST, or GMT then let me know and I'll add your timezone also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

New Timezone Clocks Added
Page 1 of 1