You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Play More FP (a parody)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

Play More FP (a parody) Empty
PostSubject: Play More FP (a parody)   Play More FP (a parody) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm

This song is about the inner Fat Princess-obsessed fan in all of us, based on Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi (Clean Version)." I know, it's another Gaga song, but when you read the lyrics I think it'll make sense why I chose it.

This was originally going to be my project for the Biggest Fan contest, with my artwork (which ended up being my actual entry) as the background image. I didn't want to risk splicing together a lot of video clips and having my laptop crash on me, especially with only a week to put something together. I wanted to make my own background image and had a LOT of fun making it. However, last night with less than four hours to go, I realized my computer couldn't process a high definition video and the colors of the poster looked distorted. I had also been thinking how having a song parody on top of the image detracted from both projects, as people's attention would be split between the lyrics and the poster. I didn't want the poster to be an afterthought, and I wanted people to notice the lyrics.

Besides, I got the feeling everyone and their mom expected me to write another parody, and I like staying unexpected (like a chicken potion to the FACE).

In the end, I'm proud of my poster entry and decided to upload this parody song for fun. Enjoy!

nom nom nom nom BOOM!

PS - KUDOS FARMING KUDOS FARMING GIMME MORE KUDOS YAY! Razz Kidding. Leave a Kudos if you want.
Back to top Go down

Play More FP (a parody) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play More FP (a parody)   Play More FP (a parody) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 pm

OMG your such a whore hahah!! Your creativity amazes me every time VIN!! And hell yeah i'll kudos you more tips than a crack stripper on a pole stick. Keep them comeing VIN, I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down

Play More FP (a parody)
Page 1 of 1