You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody

Go down 
+5
Nick
nitohryu
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Differentiate
VinHikaru
9 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6364
Kudos : 144

Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody Empty
PostSubject: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 am

Wow, this thing's been in development longer than Final Fantasy XIII. XD Finally, it's here! Thank you all for your help, and I really hope you enjoy the video.

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugr5Xpdcl2k - please leave nice comments and ratings! Razz

Since I'm in a Kudos war with CDMedia, your support on the official forums is appreciated! Razz Thanks! http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Fat-Princess/Bad-Programs-a-Fat-Princess-parody/td-p/45492652

PS - For those who haven't heard, this is my first and last music video ever. I'm really proud of the video and appreciate everyone's help, but it was really hard to make! My computer can't handle music video projects, haha, so please enjoy this one-of-a-kind accomplishment. You guys are the best clan EVER!

Last edited by VinHikaru on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord
Differentiate

Silver Dollars : 5344
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 am

LOL!! This is awesome.. Shout to tubbay in the vid lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 am

Awesome!!!!!!! Wow, everything looks so great. Your months of hard work was definitely justified. I could see tons of viewers rushing to join the Cookie Mob after watching this video. Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody 673698

Btw, why wasn't Sunny or I mentioned at the end? Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:03 am

OH MY GOD. I'll fix it now. SORRY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 am

Awww, I don't want you to have to go through all that again. Sad
It is fine, really.
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5505
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 am

Shout to me?
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 am

It's 4am EST. FINALLY FINISHED! I'm going to sleep. Razz

Hope you guys like it! Now let's get everyone to post it on Facebook and Twitter, haha.
Back to top Go down
nitohryu
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5171
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 am

That was really awesome, Vin Smile Great job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:28 am

LMFAO That was AMAZING. I loved it on Rocky Road hahaa, you as a worker holding your head lmao. And with you twirling in circles, that was adorable! I can't wait for the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
Nick
Warlord
Warlord

Silver Dollars : 5333
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 am

wheres the singing
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5976
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:17 am

It was sooo cute =]

Im sad you forgot my though haha I see how it is =[ lmao

YAY VIN!
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5493
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Many Kudos, Vin. it's so funny!

I'm sure you worked super hard on this.
Even though it took us forever to try and get the clan part done, it was fun!
I'm sad there aren't going to be anymore. Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 pm

MUNDY LEFT A COMMENT! Everybody Kudos his post and maybe we can get featured on the Atomic Operations blog! Razz

Ok ok.....if we get featured on the Ao blog, I'll have to seriously consider making more music videos. But note that even if I do, they'll definitely have less video clips than "Bad Programs," because man oh man did it freeze up my computer hahaha. Background pictures are just as good. Razz

Thank you all for your support, and let Mundy know we want to get the video featured on the blog!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 pm

It was excellent =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

yay its finally HERE!!! moonwalk FTW! Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:38 am

Hey guys,

Thanks for the show of support! I'm glad everyone likes the video. Razz

So Atomic updated their blog today and...well, they didn't feature "Bad Programs." But they update their blog way more frequently than Titan ever did, so let's keep the "Bad Programs" thread on the official forums alive for some time! Mundy may still be trying to get it featured, which would be AMAZING.

It's also possible they just wanted a post devoted entirely to the recent FP/God of War III party in LA. Makes sense.

Anyway, please weigh in on what we could do for our next project! The ongoing discussion is at: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Fat-Princess/Bad-Programs-a-Fat-Princess-parody/td-p/45492652

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 am

Haha I saw that. I'd want your parody to have a post all of its own anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks to everyone who left a comment here, on the PSN forums, or on YouTube! Thanks for the Kudos as well....I beat CDMedia's last 6 months record and barely beat him in the all-time Kudos count, haha. I'm so petty, but screw it - I beat CDMedia's record! Yay.

Anyway, I was out of town this weekend and when I came back to watch "Bad Programs" for fun I saw that the video hit over 300 views! Wow! Thanks guys!

PS - If CD is reading this, it's nothing personal. All's fair in cake and Kudos!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Yay! Now if only AO would post the video on their site, your life would be complete. Razz
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Silver Dollars : 5194
Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Wow. Epic, and the thing is I HATE THAT SONG, but it was so funny.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Thanks Gummy!

So I'm out of town right now, and I'm using a public computer which doesn't have my Favorite sites saved. To find the official Fat Princess forums, I did a Google search for "Fat Princess Official Playstation Forums"....

...and the "Bad Programs" thread came up third! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody   Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Programs - a Fat Princess parody
Page 1 of 1