You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5248
Kudos : 1

Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush Empty
PostSubject: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 am

Hi, I'm HawaiianRush and I am a part of the Broccoli Crew. I have been playing Fatty-P ever since it came out and love this game. This game is stuffed full of great players from all over, wouldn't it be cool for all of these "All-Stars" to play in one game? I thought so too.... I was in my Lit and starting to think how epic it would be to have names like El_Ghosty, Jasmine75, Kat, and Lakers27 in one game working together to defeat each other... Here's my proposal...

The Fat Princess ~All-Star Game~, or the "Big Mixing Bowl", BMB for short is a game that showcases the talents of the "All-Star" Fat Princess players in one game. There will be some sort of pre-game festivities but I haven't decided what I will plan for these... I was thinking a little 1v1 tourny in the streets of Brownie Town.

The Fat Princess ~All-Star Game~ DETAILS:

Date is to be announced...

2 Teams of the Top 10 players* battle it out in Titania to find out how this game is supposed to be played.

The teams will be chosen by Fat Princess players that are in a clan/club/team, If you do not belong to a clan/club/team that supports Fat Princess, I'm sorry you cannot participate.

Each clan will get 5 votes, 2 of which can be used to vote on ANYONE that is part of a clan/club/team... 3 of those votes must go to a person that is NOT in your own clan.

I will need a confirmation from all of the clan leaders that I plan to participate in this...

Clans Invited
Broccoli Crew CONFIRMED
Super United Ninjas NOT PARTICIPATING
cookie MOBsters COMFIRMED
The Undead COMFIRMED
No. 2's COMFIRMED
The Pocket People COMFIRMED
Heiresses of Massiveness COMFIRMED

Contact me ASAP at: PSN: HawaiianRush or on this thread... thanks

Thanks for your time, HawaiianRush

Last edited by HaynRush on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 am

Sounds interesting because of the voting aspect. Not like last time where all you had to do was sign up to be an ALL-STAR.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Well, I think the West vs East wasn't really an "all-star" game per say. More less just one half vs the other.

Also, you should invite the Knights of the round Princess. They have some players that I'm sure would like to join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 am

Do they have a Forum? I need info on them Italian...

Also Lakers, Italian, Gnomes... I need a comfirmation that the MOB will be participating...
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 am

I can confirm that we will be participating.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what their site is. I didn't schedule the match we had with them when we were on the SUN. Lakers may know, but if not, try asking Pim. I'm pretty sure he set up the match. You could also try pm'ing their leader on PSN. His PSN name is "evergoo".
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:56 am

alright Italian thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 am

Here Hawaiian I think this is the knights of the round princess website

http://cheapassgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232341
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:02 am

Ok thanks alot Lakers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:48 am

How do I edit the original post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:28 pm

for me theres an edit button, im not sure if you have one................ It might only be available 2 staff.
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 am

Haha i have 2 accounts on here... haha sorry Lakers... its all good
Back to top Go down
HawaiianRush
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:55 am

Please nominate your best 5 players... thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush   Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fat Princess "All-Star Game", Presented by HawaiianRush
Page 1 of 1