You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Share | 

My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God

Silver Dollars : 4351
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:42 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39050383&id=21111

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Fat-Princess/Atomic-Contest-Who-is-the-biggest-Fat-Princess-fan/td-p/45540387/page/8

Your support is always appreciated! Thank you!

PS - I'm proud I managed to get all us MOBsters in the poster! Some were given classes based on where I needed them in the scene, and colors were based on what I needed to balance the overall look. Sorry I couldn't make us all black and white - I tried that, but it looked unfinished. Razz

I'll try to get a "Who's Who" guide up and running soon. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Nah, color looks sooo much better. Black and white would have killed it.

This picture is AMAZING. Everyone should bring a bucket and drool in it for at LEAST 10 minutes. If the bucket is not full, then you haven't looked at the details long enough. This picture literally has EVERYTHING you can think of in Fat Princess. It has every map, every class, every item. It covers tons of hairstyles, tons of colors and beards. There's basically every attack in the game being executed at the same time. It even includes stuff from the PSP version! If Vin does not win this, then the contest is rigged.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 3358
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm

love love love!!!
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General

Silver Dollars : 3200
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Once again, great job! I agree with Nova and would be shocked if you were to lose, Vin. Look at the details!
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 3660
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6523
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm

zombeh

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:12 am

HOLY HIPPO!! can you say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!! VIN you gots to win this noo doubt, that is incredible peace of art you damn hooker!! Your awesome drawing makes me want to listen to ...

Back to top Go down
Differentiate
Lord
Lord

Silver Dollars : 3331
Kudos : -10

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 am

LOL Diff, you made a funny.

And OMG VIN THAT'S AMAZING. Not just because I get to be the reaper haha. The more I look at it, the more details I find. The easter egg thing is awesome too haha. My favourite bit is the ninja and the ranger on the roof haha...pewpew!

I'll look at this in more detail later, but I actually have to get going xD This is freakin' awesome!! And it ticks all the boxes haha
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 am

Hey guys!

Thank you for all the positive feedback. It really means a lot to me, because I worked so hard on this.

As I was feverishly coloring this in yesterday, I asked myself why I got so worked up about this one contest. Of course, it'd be nice to get a bot, but I think I was really driven by my love for the community (as cheezy as it sounds). I never expected to become some great friends with my clan mates (and others) and I never thought I'd live 3 hrs away from two of them, or that I could really be hanging out with them in a few months once I move!

Fat Princess means a lot to me. Yeah, it's just a game, but that game has given me hours of fun and a great group of friends.

The devs are probably deciding which entry wins today, since the winner is announced by tomorrow. PLEASE voice your support for your favorite entry! Of course, I'd be ecstatic if your favorite entry was mine, but I know there are a lot of good entries out there. Smile

Thanks again! I appreciate it. Nom nom nom nom BOOM!!
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler

Silver Dollars : 3480
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:16 am

I stared at it for awhile yesterday, totally awesome! You have totally outdone yourself! You are amazing Vin. I saw me! yay.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin

Silver Dollars : 6523
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:08 am

After the contest you should make a cheat sheet pointing out who is who and the little details that may get overlooked =P. I guessed most of them, but I couldn't figure out everyone haha.

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 am

He listed who was who at the bottom haha xD
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 am

The decision comes out sometime today!! I'll be out for most of the day (sigh) but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will comment as soon as I can get to a computer. Smile

Again, thank you guys for your compliments and support. It really lifted my spirits!

nom nom nom nom BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   

Back to top Go down

My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Fat Princess-
Jump to: