You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced

Go down 
+4
Shadowguy542
nitohryu
peacelovesunny
OpenWaterSwim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

Silver Dollars : 5317
Kudos : 12

PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Today's "April's featured content for PlayStation Home" newsletter announced that they would begin featuring different multi-player games this month beginning with BioShock 2 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 PM EDT tonight.

To quote the newsletter it says, "Log in to PlayStation Home today to launch into the hottest PlayStation 3 titles with friends both new and old. Each day plays host to an official party where the wide community of hardcore gamers gathers in PlayStation Home's Central Plaza to challenge one another to online multi-player matches of the latest and greatest PlayStation 3 games."

Fat Princess is listed on Wednesday, April 28 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 pm EDT.

You can click This Month's Daily Events Link to view the schedule. Scroll down the page to see the schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6004
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:29 pm

OMFG it would be on the 28th =[ Im moving to texas that day.
BUT THAT IS SO RAD!
Back to top Go down
nitohryu
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5199
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 pm

That sounds pretty cool! I'll probably forget by then but I'm sure someone will post a reminder Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 pm

OMG!! SUNNY!! NOOOOOOO!!! you must be there!!!! your always moving women!

I got no sunshine when shes away... heheh (a song)

I would love to be there that's totally AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5326
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:35 pm

What exactly is a ps home official fp challenge party day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:38 pm

me too i dont get it lol Razz
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:37 am

Imho, it is a way for Sony to promote their worthless excuse of a living chat room. They are getting people to meet in the Plaza area of PS3 Home to chat about multi-player games and challenge one another. From there they can go into a game and meet up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:59 am

I guess it's kinda cool they're trying to set up a lobby system, although it's kinda pointless since everyone in the FP community kinda knows each other now and just sets up clan matches through the forums anyway. Razz

PS Home is pretty weird. The 9-year-old kid is taller and more muscular than the 23-year-old player who tried to make his avatar actually look like himself. <_<
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 am

Very true.
Back to top Go down
Enders-War
General
General
Enders-War

Silver Dollars : 5314
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 pm

I'll have FP by then! I guess I'll be there
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Wow, if Enders is going, maybe I should go.

Ok ok, just let me change my avatar to be tall, dark, and bulging with muscles. Because that's what people look like in real life. Clearly.
Back to top Go down
Enders-War
General
General
Enders-War

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Vin, if I'm going, you are REQUIRED to go... but you should be a small fat man with some skinnines of a figure!??! Does that make sense? NO!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 pm

I agree with Enders, you have to go and you have to be small and fat.....great idea, we should ALL go as short fat women XD. Representing the princess >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Enders-War
General
General
Enders-War

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Everyone will know what game we play! ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Hello, this is tonight! Over on Cake Lair, Ekha mentioned meeting in Home around 8pm EST. It could be fun, or it could just be like a chat with avatars haha. Irregardless, it'll be a new experience. And maybe I'll cave and spend $50 to buy all the FF XIII Home items. I think I'd wear that Snow costume nicely. Razz

Are any other MOBsters going?
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 pm

I planned to go, but have theatre tickets to see the new hip-hop musical, Venice at the KC Rep tonight. Let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:33 pm

OMG JAws i thought you were going to be there since you originally posted this thread. I think Vin, enders and I are going so far. I believe a couple other FP players will meet us there. COME on cookies lets all hop on and represent!! hehehe. BTW, i'm trying to get all the Fat Princess Community together see we can take a group photo in HOME. Smile
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Silver Dollars : 5222
Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Idk, I'll think about going, seems kinda.. LAME.
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 pm

I planned to go until I figured out that I had my season tickets to the Rep tonight. I'll log on when I get home from the show and check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Will have fun JAWS!!! Dont worry i am sure there will be a next one:D Hate to miss you being there Sad
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Eh I might get on, may be the last you guys see of me on the PS3 for the next two weeks =(.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 am

How come? O:
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 am

This next week I have 3 large projects due and a lab final. The week after I have 2 more final exams -_-. But once those are over I'm home freeeeee =D
Back to top Go down
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 am

Well, the PS3 Home FP Party was a bust! I logged in for a while when I returned home and there wasn't anyone talking about FP. However, I heard that Ekha held a fantastic beach party earlier in the day!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 am

Yeah there were some cookies, some undead, and rdude on when I got on haha. Oh and a smurf/kinda >=3. So people were there, but no devs, no special room, no special contest...nothing lol. It was pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced   PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Home Official FP Challenge Party Day Announced
Page 1 of 1