You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Challenge Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Challenge Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Requirements   Challenge Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm

So you want to challenge the MOB? That's fine, it's your funeral. But here's what you have to do first:

- Post a thread titled with your clan name (if you're not challenging with a clan, just make up a name)
- List the following information:

• Clan Name (if applicable)
  • How many players you would like to play (example: 8 v 8 )
  • Date and time in EST if possible
  • The PSN of the leader (or whoever is organising it)
  • A way to contact the leader [OPTIONAL]
  • A roster of the players who will be attending [OPTIONAL]

Please bear in mind that you'll have to allow some time between posting your thread and when you want the match to be. Remember we have to sort out our own members and what time they'll be able to make it. If you're wanting a large game, be prepared for the date, time, or number of players to change.

Finally, we expect all those attending the match to be present at least 10 minutes before the match begins, if not half an hour. This is to allow for lag tests and organisation.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Requirements
Page 1 of 1