You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

The Exercise Thread

Go down 
+10
johnathondrag
xEzekielHaruno
Nick
Differentiate
Tubbay-Tubbay23
aHERDofGNOMES
Italian_Boy1Up
bunnytracks
peacelovesunny
VinHikaru
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

The Exercise Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Hey MOBsters,

Man. I miss the time I was in college and literally lived four flights directly over the gym. So simple!

Do you also have trouble staying motivated to keep exercising regularly? Do you feel like your lack of regular exercise may impede your reflexes in clan matches? Are you a human being?

If you answered "YES" to any of the above (see what I did there?) then this is the thread for you.

I'm not overweight or anything, but I do have trouble exercising regularly. It's on and off for me, even though I don't have any good excuse. Starting tomorrow, I will post what exercising I did that day (treadmill, generic cardio, tae bo, weights, etc). I'm trying to use psychology to my advantage - by committing to this thread and making it public, I realize everyone will know if I don't exercise by my lack of posting.

So here goes, my exercising revolution! Please feel free to join me and together we'll keep each other in check. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Good for u vin!!! Im no expert but I love this sort of thing. What is ur diet like, what are ur goals? I have a ton of links on diet and exercise and I'm sure some will tickle ur fancy! Lol. I tell everyone this, take a good multi vitamin!!! So worth it, less than 50 cents a day to get ur vitamins and minerals. Go for it Vin, I'll be right there with you!!!
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6004
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:22 am

omg Vin im with you!! Tomorrow I start a carb diet and its going to be so hard!! but ive been going to the gym so that will keep me going! I love going to the gym. I go with my sister in law and we have a blast
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5545
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 am

I try to go running or bike riding everyday. and swimming is the best!

I cant stick to diets hahahaaaa, so I just try to exercise to balance this out.
Exercising is so much easier with a friend! It's funner too! So you could also try that.
Andd yess support is good. If you cant eat something, make your significant other or friends suffer too! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 am

If you don't exercise I am totally gonna kick your ass. Motivation, right? Razz

But yay, exercise! Good luck Vin, we'll keep on your case x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 am

A carb diet sunny? You mean no/low carbs?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8564
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 am

Alright Vin, I'll do it with you haha. I'll see if I can't get back to lifting weights often again lol.... :'(
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 am

yes Cutey haha sorry I was tired last night hahaha but im not going by it 100% im just staying away from bread =/, pasta =[ and pizza =C hahaha those smiley faces are scientifically proven on how sad I am that I cant eat those foods (I wore glasses so its right)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 am

Haha bunny, love the progression of the frownys. It can be very difficult! Stick withit, it works really well though. I try to eat like that too and I have such a sweet tooth t suck!!!! No cookies for me either :0
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am

WHAAAAA No cookies? How can you be in this clan and not eat cookies??? lol. So....I'm gunna lift weights later, someone remind me >=3. I think we should all kudo posts when people work out to make them feel good lol.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 am

I WORKED OUT AT 6 AM YO! and then went to the store. START GIVING ME KUDOS POSTS hahaha just kindding =] but a foot massage would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

Lol if you fly to missouri, you will receive one free foot massage lol.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:51 am

lmao hmmm hahaha plus my feet are so tickleish i dont think i could possibly ever sit through a foot massage bahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Haha first knees, now feet Italian? And bah, who needs to be fit. Curvy ftw yo Razz

Totally justifying my own borderline-overweight status haha --> win
I used to exercise a lot, but then I stopped playing Final Fantasy style RPGs and no longer got excited when I got fitness+1 after exercising Sad
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Aww curvey is awesome bb >=3 only in women though lol. For us guys, we have to be skinny, because we don't need cushion for the pushin >=3 lol.

I did 50 curls with both arms today, only 5lbs though. I'll work my way back up to 25 :'( lol. Maybe tomorrow we'll try some sit ups >=3
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for all the responses, I think this is a great way to keep everyone motivated and healthy. It's well-known that people who have friends who engage in healthy habits are more likely to have healthy habits themselves!

It's 1:47pm where I am and I just finished a 30-min Tae Bo workout with Billy Blanks. Soon I'll be "celebrity fit" just like the title promises Razz Granted, it's a 45-min workout but I got super tired. I was especially enthusiastic with the exercises today, though, so I think the 30 minutes I put into it were well worth it!

I'm exhausted but at the same time feel an energy rush already. Hurray, exercise! I may do some more stuff later today, or I may continue tomorrow. In either case, BB's threats to fly across the Atlantic and kick my butt if I didn't exercise totally worked!!

Thanks all! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Yay Vin! You rock lmao Razz Go have a cookie haha.

Although why are you working out anyway? You look healthy enough Razz
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:44 pm

YAY!! hehe omg im not in to totally skinny guys. bleehhh they have to match my chunkiness hahaha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Lol you're curvy which is amazing >=3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 pm

I need to work out tooooooo lol fp has ruined my bball time XD
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5701
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm

I was supposed to go running everyother day but i forgot today cuz of PS3 failures.....XD I'm gonna make sure I don't miss it again.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:02 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

I like this health craze we are all on lol. I got mine in, chest and back. Plyometrics tomorrow :o
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Plyometrics???

I just did some bicep curls! I think I'll do chest tomorrow. If anyone has any good exercises, send me your suggestions. Smile
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5545
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 pm

A really good workout that's just simple to do is to do 3 sets of jumping jacks, ab crunches, and squats. Do 30 of each and than stop. Then every 30 min or hour do some more. And just raise the amount you want to do everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exercise Thread   The Exercise Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exercise Thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next