You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Your Newbie moment....

Go down 
+3
aHERDofGNOMES
VinHikaru
peacelovesunny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nitohryu
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5200
Kudos : 1

Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 pm

I have no idea what I was thinking but in Black Forest once, I was bringing the princess back and I put her down... at the worker machine. I think someone else was with me and was probably wondering WTF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 am

Hahahah Nito!! sometimes i forget what color i am and try to pick up my own princess and im like WTH?!?!?! Why cant i pick her up?!?!.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6005
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:23 am

OMG speaking of forgetting which color you are....haha

So one day I was playing on blue and I decided to switch so I was fine until we had their princess and I freaked and big bombed everyone!!! I was so embarrased and I said lag messed it up because I was trying to get the crowd behind them haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:33 pm

The first time I started using the map while walking, I was falling off cliffs left and right. This still happens but less often.
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 am

So every one share your funny or non funny(got yelled at by everyone)newbie moment 👽 🐷 🐱 :albino: :cherry: elephant :rendeer:[/quote]

well i can remember when i didn't know how to upgrade things i kept standing in front of the machines trying and trying to upgrade and finally i asked ricky and as he was telling me i had the duh moment lol

when i first began fat princess i used to love using the worker, yes i said the worker lol, and i used to get so pissed when people would upgrade the mage or warrior first thing so i'd rush over asap and upgrade the worker on EVERY map and one day i got so b'd out it wasn't funny but what's even funnier is that never stopped me from doing it again i kept doing it until i started using the priest lol

oh well we live and we learn Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 am

Haha I used to get so pissed off when people upgraded the worker instead of the warrior. I still get pissed off when people upgrade the worker, but now it's because I want mage up Razz

And I'm glad you decided to go for priest instead of worker haha...unlessyou're on the opposite team, that is Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 am

I'm in the same boat as you Jasmine. People just don't like to get resources and in every game, I'm always the only worker that gets the wood and metal. Because of that, I always upgrade worker first so I can defend myself. I get pissed off when other people use MY resources to upgrade another machine. At least wait until i upgrade the worker so I can get more resources for your lazy bum. Now, I can give a rats ass about other people. I get enough to upgrade the warrior and start rushing non-stop. If you're lucky and I'm in a happy mood, I'll get metal for everyone. (Everything I just said applies to random games)
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

Nova wrote:
I'm in the same boat as you Jasmine. People just don't like to get resources and in every game, I'm always the only worker that gets the wood and metal. Because of that, I always upgrade worker first so I can defend myself. I get pissed off when other people use MY resources to upgrade another machine. At least wait until i upgrade the worker so I can get more resources for your lazy bum. Now, I can give a rats ass about other people. I get enough to upgrade the warrior and start rushing non-stop. If you're lucky and I'm in a happy mood, I'll get metal for everyone. (Everything I just said applies to random games)

i know no one would never go and get resources but what was even worst was no one never wanted to be a priest either so now here i am a priest Smile even tho a lot of times i use both priest and worker
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 am

Yeah, now that I think about it, I don't see many [good] priests on the field unless it's a TDM. Being priest is fun because it feels like I'm always doing something productive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:15 am

Nova, if you see Swim online, try and get on the opposite team to him and try to kill him. It's freakin' HARD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:39 am

Hm.. really? what class does he play? Maybe we can have a 1 on 1 or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 am

He's a priest haha. Although he could probably take you on in a 1v1 >:]
Back to top Go down
xEzekielHaruno
Private
Private
xEzekielHaruno

Silver Dollars : 5206
Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 am

Aw @bb and nova. I want to be recognized for my Priest Sad Definitely not trying to toot my own horn here, but I feel like I'm one of the better, more experienced Priests in Titania Razz

Anyway, my biggest newbie moment was probably when I noticed there were catapults in this game and I kept jumping on what I now know as the well! Ahaha.

Also, when I first got my mic, I used to get so mad cause I felt like no one was talking to me. I didn't know you had to hold down a button until maybe a week after haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Newbie moment....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Fat Princess-
Jump to: