You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Your Newbie moment....

Go down 
+3
aHERDofGNOMES
VinHikaru
peacelovesunny
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Your Newbie moment.... Empty
PostSubject: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 am

The last time I played Fatty princess, (last week) was a moment that got me LAUGHING so hard!! One of my closes gamer buddy had just gotten Fatty princess after me spamming him Messages of "GET FAT PRINCESS!!!" That night, I made a 1vs1 room just for us. I taught him how to play FP, the basics and help him out with his trophies as well. We were on Great George working on his building structures. I started to help him cut trees down and rocks. The bridge on top going towards the rocks weren't built yet, so i chopped down the closes tree, grabbed the log, and walked straight to the bridge. I threw the log at the bridge thinking it'll collect the log so i can build it LMAO! The log just went right pass it and down the mountain. My friend then starts burst out laughing!!! and said " OMG I just started 3 hours ago and you have been playing for what 6 months!!?!! YOUR A NEWB for throwing that log at the bridge!!" LMAO i felt totally embarrassed! hahahaha. What was i thinking?!? its not a outpost or looks like one, ! lol, hahah.

So every one share your funny or non funny(got yelled at by everyone)newbie moment
👽 🐷 🐱 :albino: :cherry: elephant :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5997
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 am

omg I have done that before too lmao but whats sad is I stood there for a second like wtf why didnt it go in then I realized it was bridge hahahahaha I think the only newbie moment I can remeber is when I was a noob at fatty lol I wasnt sure how to build the catapult and it was like the first night I got it and I had just got back from a get together and pretty smashed lol but I walked up to the catapult and decided big bombs would do the trick lol. I thought of it just like the wells in black forest haha so I upgraded the worker and off I went throwing big bombs at the catatpult lol people were yelling at me like "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?! YOURE KILLING US!!! STOP!!!" I felt so retarded hahahahhaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahah gee don't you kinda miss those times when you had not clue what to do on fp lol!!!! Or just blame it on the aaa aaa aaa aaa aa allcohol^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Lmfao I had one of those the other night on Deep Fried. They were glitching, so it was a game that went on FOREVER. I was going for the princess with a bunch of people, chicken potion in my hand. So I threw it, hoping it would get some reds. What ACTUALLY happened is we managed to kill most of them, grab the princess...and then the potion went off. So basically I made us fail haha.

(we still won though NO GLITCHING)

Generally when I do something newbie I just plead lag haha
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm

lmao omg I do that too hahahaha I always go mannn I hate having the yellow/red snail hahahaha and everyones like oh she lagged out its all ok hahahaha I wish i could think of more from when i first got it. I know i did A LOT of stupid things hahaha
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 pm

oh and this is VERY off topic butttt BB im catching up on posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaaha
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6385
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 am

My biggest newb moment was when I signed online for the first time and picked "Jump In!," forgetting there were other game modes besides Rescue the Princess.

I landed in a Soccer game for the first time and got so confused!
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5694
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

I remember spending whole games trying to figure out how to light the torches in the base. I tried everything........except for that XD

The other day I was on coco cliffs as a villager. I did the hard bridge rock climbing jump glitch on my first try. then I do the other wall jumps perfectly. Then right before their base I jump too early and fall down the tiny gap in the walkway(the one that doesn't even need to be glitched or needs a springboard to be built). wow.....
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5526
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

I fall off the sides and in the lava ALL the time thats my Noob moment lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:47 am

BLOODY HELL TUBBAY

Although I do that too haha, it's so easy to do when you're running with the map up.

And gnomes, don't feel bad...I STILL don't know how to light the torches Razz
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:27 am

lmao ME TOOO GNOMES lmao hahaha they light up when you upgrade the ranger BB =] haha

I remember one day I was playing and it was hot sauce and I was waiting for the lava to go down and someone says "we need help in the middle" so I like omg im almost there and ran RIGHT into the lava nad was like wtf whyd I die. Everyone was laughing at me =[ hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 am

OH I thought the mage had to do it HAHA. Well, that solves that mystery. And sunny, that's too cute xD You're just like a bot <3
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 am

lmao hahahaha no kidding lmao hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Hahahah Beeble!! i remember i saw someone trying to fire up all the torches with mage. I was like Huh?!? what are you doing? and he said " I need to fire up the torches so i can get my trophy" LMAO! i said ahh sorry hun haha you'll have to upgrade ranger with worker LOL. hehe, he thought he had to run to all torches and fire them all with his mage. awwl reminds me of you beeble.

@gnomes- LOL was anyone around you when you fell down that little crack? If i saw you hard jump all those rock climbing and then drop at that little crack, haha you would of soo made me day LOL. Smile
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 pm

lol one time i was villager and elghosty with the upgraded warrior came right at me. I got so freaked out that i accidently jumped sideways off of a cliff. XD
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6385
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 pm

bblowup wrote:
BLOODY HELL TUBBAY

Although I do that too haha, it's so easy to do when you're running with the map up.

And gnomes, don't feel bad...I STILL don't know how to light the torches Razz

Ah, "bloody hell!" See? I'm learning how to speak British already! All I have to do is stalk BB and Nick on the forums. Let's see...colour, theatre, Rangre, Workre....wait....
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:42 am

LMFAO VIN LOL :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 am

Lmfao Vin! It's funny because it's true xD
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 pm

hmmm Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:40 pm

I think this happened to me last week or two weeks ago fairuza was there and i promised I'd post this haha. So basically I was in black forest, the game starts and I rush to the middle. I saw a metal by our outpost and I had no idea how it got there XD. Apparently its been like that since this game came out and I was so SHOCKED lol nomcookie
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 pm

lakers27 wrote:
I think this happened to me last week or two weeks ago fairuza was there and i promised I'd post this haha. So basically I was in black forest, the game starts and I rush to the middle. I saw a metal by our outpost and I had no idea how it got there XD. Apparently its been like that since this game came out and I was so SHOCKED lol nomcookie

LMAO
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

lmao ive done that.

Ive done a lot of dumb things on that game bahahaha
Back to top Go down
jasmine75
Corporal
Corporal

Silver Dollars : 5247
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 am

[quote="EKha"][color=violet]The last time I played Fatty princess, (last week) was a moment that got me LAUGHING so hard!! One of my closes gamer buddy had just gotten Fatty princess after me spamming him Messages of "GET FAT PRINCESS!!!" That night, I made a 1vs1 room just for us. I taught him how to play FP, the basics and help him out with his trophies as well. We were on Great George working on his building structures. I started to help him cut trees down and rocks. The bridge on top going towards the rocks weren't built yet, so i chopped down the closes tree, grabbed the log, and walked straight to the bridge. I threw the log at the bridge thinking it'll collect the log so i can build it LMAO! The log just went right pass it and down the mountain. My friend then starts burst out laughing!!! and said " OMG I just started 3 hours ago and you have been playing for what 6 months!!?!! YOUR A NEWB for throwing that log at the bridge!!" LMAO i felt totally embarrassed! hahahaha. What was i thinking?!? its not a outpost or looks like one, ! lol, hahah.

i've done that b4 lmfao i actually couldn't figure out how to upgrade classes for about a week after i got the game and then i'd get b*****d at for upgrading the worker all the time lol (worker used to be my class of choice as a newbie)..i still to this day have noob moments i guess it all depends how much sleep i've gotten, what time of day it is, and how intoxicated i am lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://www.nvr-riptheundead.lefora.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:30 am

LOL jasmine, hahah I think when you read some stories above, a lot of people use being intoxicated as an excuse hahahah!!

And as a newbie worker story goes, LOL i remember just killing the hell out of X to build things! hahaha took me a while to learn how to just HOLD down X.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 am

lakers27 wrote:

LOL, hahah Lakers. !!! I believe in Great George, there is a rock JUST laying right next to the north outpost, like someone has axed it down before the game even started. I recently found that rock last time playing and was wondering wth, how did that get there?? haha and someone heard me say it on the mic and said.. "WTH dont think!!! just grab it!" LOL I am thinking it dropped in from the sky a few patches ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Newbie moment....   Your Newbie moment.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Newbie moment....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Game Chat :: Fat Princess-
Jump to: