You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

It's a me! Luminae!

Go down 
+3
bunnytracks
Italian_Boy1Up
Luminae
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

Silver Dollars : 5280
Kudos : 0

It's a me! Luminae! Empty
PostSubject: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:26 pm

I know I'm not part of the clan but I decided to join and introduce myself anyways. Why? Because CookieMOBsters is such a cute -- but clearly tough, Spartan kicking people into the pit of death kind of -- name, and you guys are awesome =P So, let's see.

Some of you may know me, I'm Luminae and I'm a member of the Undead clan (woo zombies). My actual name is Tiara and I'm 19 years old living in the lovely we-don't-actualy-hate-everyone New York City. IRL LeeSun__ and I are sisters sharing the same PS3 so unfortunately you won't catch any sibling rivalry.

I'm currently a student majoring in nothing interesting until the fall when I'm certain of where I'll want to be heading as far as a career goes. I have two cats -- they're sisters -- one fat, one skinny named Isis and Tigris. The skinny one is a complete jerk and tries to trip you and hisses at guys. And the fat one is too loving for her own good. Mmm I love reading, graphic design, video games, anime, Disney (animation studios and Pixar), Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, red velvet cake...other stuff. >.>

I'm more of a RPGer than anything else so I love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts...because they're great. But I also love anything Mario, Donkey Kong or Zelda/Link related. And as far as anime goes there's wayyy too many to list but a few faves are: Code Geass, Death Note, Dragon Ball (series), Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran HS Host Club and Kyo Kara Maoh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Lol my gf is OBSESSED with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, so if you ever wanna have some in-depth discussions...I know my stuff ;]

Also, your taste in games rocks. Welcome to the cookies forum!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8557
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Luminae wrote:
I'm more of a RPGer than anything else so I love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts...because they're great. But I also love anything Mario, Donkey Kong or Zelda/Link related. And as far as anime goes there's wayyy too many to list but a few faves are: Code Geass, Death Note, Dragon Ball (series), Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran HS Host Club and Kyo Kara Maoh.

I think I'm in love Shocked . Welcome to our forum lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Your gf has awesome taste then lol. And thanks! Expect a rant about how awesome Alice in Wonderland was come the time then xD!

Lmao thanks Italian =P I loveeee your icon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi Luminae! Your the same age as me and italian Very Happy Welcome 2 our forums and hope you enjoy bein here!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5538
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey Lum! It's nice to meet you. I am Bunny! bunny
Haa I don't think we've played together before, but welcome anyways!
BTW Tiara is an AWESOME name.

And aren't all these bunny smileys just awesome haha.
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:08 pm

I won't be for long, my bday is the 13th =P

And hiiii Bunny!!! I don't think so either, I've played with someone named bunny lover though lol. And thanks XD!!! I never thought so, I tend to go by my middle name because not many people have it that I know of. (psst its Kye). Yush bunny smilies are always awesome...and its little ear is waving I just noticed... CUTENESS! <33
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 pm

You're almost a V-day baby =P. And thanks, the Kingdom Hearts series is probably my favorite game series ever. You have excellent taste in games and anime =).
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 am

Yup, if only my mother had held me in a little longer lol. Ditto, I probably play both over randomly a few times during the year. Needless to say I'm psyched about FF13 but still impatiently waiting on KH3?

And so do you, ya copycat xP
Back to top Go down
tagamaynila
Ensign
Ensign
tagamaynila

Silver Dollars : 5266
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 am

Hey there and welcome. Awesome game we had earlier with a bunch of folks from various clans. I sometimes get into matches mostly populated by nvr_rip's, you guys are a really active bunch and you are always fun to play wiith despite being a zombie. Razz
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5538
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Haha that's not me then, even though I do like bunnies! lol.
How do you pronounce 'kye'. Is it like ky? You have such a cool name.
Tiara is such a princessy name. And Ky is even cooler!
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 pm

@FluffehBunneh: Yup, it's "Sky" without the sound of the s pretty much. And thankyou again ^-^, I was excited that my name was similar to the princess in the Princess and the Frog lol. Ah, I'm such a loser xD

@Taggie: Thanks, Tag! Yeah, lol it really was. Buncha Brocs, Undeads and #2's and other awesome lone ranger players. Were you still on when we tried to do Deep Fried without a catapult? Lmao. It was working 'till someone on red built theirs and people on both sides started flying through the air. Still fun as always though. [[=
Back to top Go down
tagamaynila
Ensign
Ensign
tagamaynila

Silver Dollars : 5266
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 am

Luminae wrote:
@FluffehBunneh: Yup, it's "Sky" without the sound of the s pretty much. And thankyou again ^-^, I was excited that my name was similar to the princess in the Princess and the Frog lol. Ah, I'm such a loser xD

@Taggie: Thanks, Tag! Yeah, lol it really was. Buncha Brocs, Undeads and #2's and other awesome lone ranger players. Were you still on when we tried to do Deep Fried without a catapult? Lmao. It was working 'till someone on red built theirs and people on both sides started flying through the air. Still fun as always though. [[=

I was there. That rule didn't last long though. It's hard to do anything organized when you've randoms coming in and out. It was enjoyable nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:02 am

Lol you're the copy cat o_O.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6385
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:05 am

.....did someone delete my post in this thread? Trippy.

Anyway, welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 am

I didn't....=\
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5997
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 am

BB DID IT!
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Gasp, how mean of BB D: (Italian sounds pretty darn guilty though.)

Pssst. You guys should put me in the Undead category...just because purple is my favorite color and I belong there anyways. Clearly I'm zombified. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:28 pm

I DID NOTHING ;^; I bet Italian did it haha
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm

lol whatev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

HE DOESN'T DENY IT
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5997
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Yep see Italian did it!!!!!
foggetta bout it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm

LMAO you racist <3
Back to top Go down
Luminae
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Luminae

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Lmao. xD

WHY am I a Broc? LMAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Because Italian just ain't that bright Very Happy

jk Pepperoni, it's all love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a me! Luminae!   It's a me! Luminae! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a me! Luminae!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: