You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Your Newest Assistant Leader :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Your Newest Assistant Leader :D Empty
PostSubject: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

I wanted to send out a quick message to all of you. With Vin starting med school soon, I will be stepping up as an Assistant Leader/Mod. I am really excited about it, and can't wait to put my new powers to use lol Razz

I really just want to say that despite some of the recent changes, that we still have a great place here Very Happy I think we all play FP because it is fun, and we enjoy playing and interacting with our friends. So let's never lose sight of that. We also have a lot of great players here, and I know that we are capable of going toe-to-toe with anyone clan out there.

I am here to help in any way that I can, and I like to think that I am very level-headed and chill Cool If there are any members here with suggestions, issues, or any concerns/complaints, please bring them up to me by whatever means you feel comfortable with.

See you guys out there and one last thing . . . .

C-SIDE 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!!

rocket launcher
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8588
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Haha sorry I was gunna make this thread, I got distracted by new emotes =3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Aye aye captain! spice girls
Back to top Go down
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5545
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:32 pm

yay for BOOTy! (congrats)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Congrats Cuteyy! You'll make an excellent assistant leader! <33
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5344
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:52 pm

CONGRATS CUTEYYYYY!!!!!! <333 YAYS!! beers all around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:43 pm

YAY C-LUV! Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 43619 Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 43619Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 43619Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 43619Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 43619Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 43619
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5725
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 am

CONGRATS MUFFIIINNNNN Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 503999 Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 388227
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5265
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:07 am

Congrats to Your Newest Assistant Leader :D 388227!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Assistant Leader :D   Your Newest Assistant Leader :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Newest Assistant Leader :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: