You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Just dropping by to say hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

Silver Dollars : 5084
Kudos : 2

Just dropping by to say hi Empty
PostSubject: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 am

Hi. I'm not a member, but a relatively new player in Fat Princess. I bought this game a few months back and I've been playing it fairly regularly since. Unfortunately, I only have 1 other friend that owns a PS3 (I just recently got him to play FP) so for the most part I've just been throwing myself into random games. It was a while before I learned about the clan scene in this game and I figured I might as well check it out since I seem to regularly encounter familiar names and clan tags everyday in games. I'll be straightforward and say that I consider myself to be a casual player and while I play to win, my primary goal in this game (as with any game) is to have fun. That having been said, I'm honestly not sure that I'm looking to join a clan now or even in the near future. I would, however, like to meet some people that I can play regularly with. I simply find multiplayer games much more enjoyable when I play with familiar people... For what it's worth I think I'm a relatively competent player that one could enjoy playing alongside.

For a bit more of the personal stuff, I'm 26 years old, of Korean descent (born in the USA, though) and I live in NYC. My playtime is pretty erratic since I sign on whenever I'm free and want to. Fat Princess is currently the game I play most, but I also enjoy playing Super Street Fighter IV. I was never much of a console gamer until my GF recently bought me a PS3 as a present. Before I got it, I mainly played Starcraft and various MMORPG's. I don't have a headset, but I do have a PS Eye which I use for a microphone and I use a pair of headphones so that the game sound doesn't leak into the mic. While I'm sure it's probably not as good as a real headset, I've yet to hear any complaints about my setup. Aside from that, if you just want to talk about stuff, I play a bit of guitar, I follow a bit of anime/manga (although not so much anymore) and I'm fairly open minded about new things so feel free to bring something up if it interests you and at very least, I'll look into it.

At any rate, I just downloaded the Fat Roles expansion pack so I'll probably be spending the next few days to weeks relearning the game. If you want to play a game or two or just have another person on your Friends List, feel free to add me:

PSN ID: SoulOfCake

I guess that's about it from me. I look forward to seeing you guys in-game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 am

Welcome! Thanks for joining our forum, Soul Razz

Sounds like you will fit right in here! Feel free to poke around, join us in chat, and post in the forum.

This game is 1000x funner when played with friends and strategy, so I know where you are coming from. I'm downloading the patch now, and then I'll be on for probably most of the day, so feel free to jump in my game once I add you.

See ya out there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Welcome to the forum SOC >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5291
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Welcome SoulOfCake!! Glad to see you on here! We played together yesterday before the patch ^____^ It was fun playing with u~ Oh & about ur pseye, I heard u fine ^____^

I'll deff go and delete someone later to add you ^^~ But yeah as LUV suggested, come join us in the chats and post in the forums ^^~ You should definitely think of us as an option once u do decide on joining a clan ^____^~ I look forward to seeing you more around here and in the battle field!!~ ^___^
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5236
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi SoulofCake!

It was really cool of you to join our forum and spend some time telling us about yourself Very Happy

I feel pretty much the same as you - i'm a casual player but i feel at home with the cookies! i play a lot of co-op games, but mostly on the XBOX. i really only play fat princess on the PS3. haha. but, i think i'm a fairly decent player and i like playing with people at the same skill level too. i also really like it because WoW introduced me to the world of PvP and even though i had to quit WoW because i was totally addicted, I love the quick,simple set up of combat for fat princess. doesn't replace the surge of joy i felt ganking lvl 20's with my rogue (yes, i'm a jerk) but it's close Smile i don't play many 2D fighters except for mortal kombat. i freaking love that game.

i'm half korean! i lived my whole life in L.A. before moving to seattle with my husband about a year ago. i miss the richness of korean food i could find in L.A. versus here Sad 24 hour tofu soup and bi bim bop..i would kill for that again!

anyway, i hope we can play together sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 pm

...drooly.. im making dukboki tonight. You should come fly to Chicago ^^~ We can even go pick up some samgyupsal to have too mm *drool*
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5672
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:51 pm

welcome soul of cake! feel free to add me, drop in any time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:07 pm

NEW YORK CITY!!!! Very Happy
Add me mizuhonova if you can, or if I remember, I'll add you.
Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 pm

yinGz wrote:
...drooly.. im making dukboki tonight. You should come fly to Chicago ^^~ We can even go pick up some samgyupsal to have too mm *drool*

T.T I LOVE ddukbokki and samgyupsal... I especially like to add TeumSae ramen to my ddukbokki to it to make it extra spicy. ^^

http://www.hmart.com/shopnow/shopnow_newsub.asp?p=648436104239

I think I'm going to have to cook up some for myself tomorrow just because I read this... BTW, if any of you likes spicy instant ramen, I highly recommend you try the one in that link. Once I started eating that, I just can't eat anything else...
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 pm

oh i LOVE spicy anything, but especially ramen!! thank you for the link, soulofcake! i'm very hungry now, thanks to you and yingz! grrrrr

i'm going to pick some up this weekend, i think i have seen it in my local asian market.
Back to top Go down
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Let me know how you like the ramen if you try it. ^^
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:57 pm

=O I deff gotta find that ramen and try it sometime, and I usually do put ramen in mine too.. its usually shin ramen tho.. but my favvv spicy ramen is this kind...

http://www.koamart.com/shop/3-1101-ramen_bowl_cup-kimchi_ramen_noodle_bowl.asp

I like how firm the noodles are T_T.. and you guys.. no that's what she said jokes dammit.. haha

& I <33 Hmart we have one about a half hour away. Place is huge and awesome!

So how are you liking the community?
Back to top Go down
SoulOfCake
Corporal
Corporal
SoulOfCake

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:03 pm

yinGz wrote:
I like how firm the noodles are
HAHA! That's what she said...

yinGz wrote:
and you guys.. no that's what she said jokes dammit.. haha
Oops.. >.<

yinGz wrote:
& I <33 Hmart we have one about a half hour away. Place is huge and awesome!

So how are you liking the community?
Yes, H-Mart is kickass and I am certainly enjoying the community so far. ^^
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

omg there is an h-mart here too!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by to say hi   Just dropping by to say hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just dropping by to say hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: