You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Away for a bit

Go down 
+4
VinHikaru
bunnytracks
aHERDofGNOMES
droolybear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5289
Kudos : 11

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 pm

I don't know where to post this..so i'm just doing it here!

My family is coming to town on Monday, then right after they leave my in laws are coming. so I won't be on much until july 23-ish.

sucks, but at least by the time i get back, you all will have figured out the best new glitches and combat styles for the new classes, so all the work will be done for me! muhahahaha.

i will probably still troll the forums, so keep me updated my cookies!
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Sure thing drooly. Very Happy
Have fun. bunny
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm

WTF DROOLY, THAT'S A WHOLE MONTH AWAY

I'll keep your pants warm while you're gone <3
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5725
Kudos : 20

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm

bye drooly cya soon!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5569
Kudos : 14

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

awh droooly!! who am i going to beat at isketch now?? Razz

i am gonna miss you! but have fun!!! : ) and we'll play lots when you get back. bunny
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Aww come back soon drooly!

No one bunny no one Razz
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Have a good time! Come around when you can Smile
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6416
Kudos : 144

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

See you soon! <3
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8588
Kudos : 143

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:55 pm

catbread </3 =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
ASHOOBROWNN
Private
Private
ASHOOBROWNN

Silver Dollars : 5123
Kudos : 1

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:27 pm

D: I didnt even get to play with you.
Away for a bit Icon_elephant
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 am

As soon as I leave come back from similar reasons drooly leaves... well atleast the weather in the area is going to get nice. Do you plan on playing with your man?

edit
uhm btw I meant when 2 player comes out....

Last edited by knicknic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Awwww Drooly im going to miss you <333

well hope you have fun ^-^
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5265
Kudos : 2

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Nooo, drooly! If you leave, who will geek out with me? Who will pwn at iSketch? Think about those things. Sad

But seriously, I hope you have fun during your break. We'll miss you. Smile
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 am

knicknic wrote:
As soon as I leave come back from similar reasons drooly leaves... well atleast the weather in the area is going to get nice. Do you plan on playing with your man?

edit

Haha I'm really glad you specified...
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:36 pm

;^; wrote:
knicknic wrote:

edit

Haha I'm really glad you specified...
yeah I got an email saying that there were more messages in the thread, and then I reread what I said and realized it didn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5344
Kudos : 12

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 pm

aww drooly =[ Enjoy your time with the family!!~ We'll be misisng u >___<
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 pm

knicknic that is hilarious!!!! hahaha Smile i don't think my husband is going to be playing fatty p any time soon. in fact he marvels at the fact that i still play it after a year.

and..keep my pants warm bb, because i can't wait to ..uhmm.. put them on again? am i pantless right now? ppl who have to leave for a while get their pants taken away from them? BTW i learned that pants = underwear !!!!

p.s. what is :bunny:??

i miss you guys!!!!! i'm having fun with my nephew but he only wants to play ODST firefight (and b/c he's 5, we just play the first few waves on easy then it gets too hard and we have to restart it over and over..for 2 hours) or castle crashers...and once we played the forest level where that owl and deer poop, it has only been that level..over and over!

anyway, a big, drooly bear lick to all of you! see you soon!
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:36 pm

awww droopy, thanks for the update! Sounds like fun Smile Looks like you guys are creating a gamer for life over there Wink
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm

::fluffyass:: used to be the code for a bunny smiley. We got rid of all the bunny smileys though because bunny left =3, to make room for cat smileys of course >=3.
Back to top Go down

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Aww, I miss the bunny emotes...even though she's gone, they were still darned cute!

Don't worry Drooly, I'll be keeping your pants nice and toasty... Wink I might even make extra room for you Razz And awhh, drooly bear lick Razz
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5344
Kudos : 12

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 pm

awww We miss you too drooly!!!! Late Night Chats aren't the same without you! And hahaha awww Castle Crashers is AWESOME! & Omg I LOVED that level hahaha It's hilarious! But I hated the cat chase part T_T I always run into stuff. We'll be waiting for your swift return!!!♥
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:20 pm

yay catbread icons, RIGHT MEOW ITALY!!!

castle crashers is awesome, whoever has an xbox should play it with me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Haha right meow indeed >=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit   Away for a bit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away for a bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: