You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

lipton cold brew iced tea packets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5237
Kudos : 11

lipton cold brew iced tea packets Empty
PostSubject: lipton cold brew iced tea packets   lipton cold brew iced tea packets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:18 pm

just wanted to say i'm totally stoked that i have those little cold brew iced tea bags because now i have iced tea all day at work.

that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lipton cold brew iced tea packets   lipton cold brew iced tea packets I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:17 am

ew tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lipton cold brew iced tea packets   lipton cold brew iced tea packets I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:13 am

Tea is DA BOMB. raxo
But I've had bad luck making Iced Tea. They always taste like crap in the end when I make them. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

PostSubject: Re: lipton cold brew iced tea packets   lipton cold brew iced tea packets I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm

i used to love making sun tea. i don't know if that's an actual thing, but like all the kids i knew growing up did it. take a big ol' glass jar, fill it with water and stuff in a bunch of tea bags, let it sit in the sun. voila!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lipton cold brew iced tea packets   lipton cold brew iced tea packets I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Why didn't you just use a kettle? .-.
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

PostSubject: Re: lipton cold brew iced tea packets   lipton cold brew iced tea packets I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:14 pm

because it was the whimsy of using the SUN. i can harness the power of the sun! i was starting my evil scientist training at a young age
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lipton cold brew iced tea packets   lipton cold brew iced tea packets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lipton cold brew iced tea packets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: