You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

where am i!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 3707
Kudos : 11

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 pm

HI

so i love the cookies and instead of trolling cakelair i'm going to troll here more often!

so this is just a post to say i'm going to post more.

is this post necessary? doesn't matter, you can't stop me! :p

i just ate a fig newton! drooly figs!
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

BB's favorite, she loves fig newtons!
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Yay! More drooly! novadance

I don't know what fig newtowns are but I ate one of those nutrient bars that look similar and they taste like crap. *blah
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 pm

ohh BB and i have MUCH to discuss then.

nova, fig newtons are awesome! it's like fig guts wrapped up in a little cake like cookie thing.

skip those nutrient bars!
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 3683
Kudos : 2

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Yay, drooly! I'll troll here more again. Hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 7006
Kudos : 143

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 am

Good idea, I feel like the vent corner and prospect's threads have become the only living threads on this forum anymore -_-, we need to get back into the habit of using our beautiful website =3 lol.

aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 4143
Kudos : 20

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am

i used to like fig newtons alot. i tried one now and literally spit it out XD nutrigrain bars are good though.
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 am

Cutey, I STILL don't know what fig newtons are! Razz Although I love nutrigrain, which is kind of similar?

OHHHH and I had Mountain Dew for the first timeee! I was in this store called "Cyber Candy" and it had all KINDS of imported sweets! Well, stuff from Japan, America or Austrailia...but it was STILL amazing! They even sold boxes of froot loops and lucky charms Razz So going back there haha
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 am

Lucky Charms are the best!!! Actually, they are magically delicious Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 4834
Kudos : 144

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:38 am

Count Chocula could kick Lucky's butt. Razz

I'm all for re-energizing this site! I just post on Cake Lair to remind people I exist.
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 am

yeeeeeea this site is badass. we should give it the loving it deserves.

bb I was totally tricked by cutey, I can't believe he did that. also I can't believe you don't know what they are. according to a documentary I saw on tv, fig newtons are sophisticated British digestives eaten at tea time and are actually an order of magnitude higher than cookies. you are supposed to call them fruited cake! but maybe it wasn't a documentary I saw, it may have just been a commercial
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 4834
Kudos : 144

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Haha are you sure it just wasn't a figment of your imagination? Razz

No pun intended.....FIGment....
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 am

droolybear wrote:
yeeeeeea this site is badass. we should give it the loving it deserves.

bb I was totally tricked by cutey, I can't believe he did that. also I can't believe you don't know what they are. according to a documentary I saw on tv, fig newtons are sophisticated British digestives eaten at tea time and are actually an order of magnitude higher than cookies. you are supposed to call them fruited cake! but maybe it wasn't a documentary I saw, it may have just been a commercial

Fruit cake or fruitED cake? And commercials are way more informative than documentaries can ever hope to be Razz

I'll see if they have fig newtons at this candy store haha. Everything is fricking expensive though. £3 for a can of mountain dew, when a can of that size is usually £1 D:
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 3762
Kudos : 12

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:49 pm

=O that is some EXPENSIVE mountain dew O_O
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:52 pm

omg when we were in london, kit kats from the mini bar were like 7 pounds. that is so expensive american! i was like, dude, we could pay some kid to go to the store and get us one for less than that.
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:03 pm

I heard British kit kats taste SOOOOO much better than American kit kats. Sad
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 pm

oh nova, I love cadbury chocolate!

I have to tell you all, yesterday I ate a wasabi kit kat! my friend brought it from japan. it was awesome. there is a soy sauce flavor too! I think I should go on a mission to taste every kit kat flavor there is
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 pm

LMAO. That's crazy! I'm surprised it didn't melt or anything from the trip. I'll be sure to buy one if I ever go there. Sad
Back to top Go down

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 pm

droolybear wrote:
omg when we were in london, kit kats from the mini bar were like 7 pounds. that is so expensive american! i was like, dude, we could pay some kid to go to the store and get us one for less than that.

£7?! That's ridiculous D: Did you pay? And I miss the days when they used tinfoil with a scrap of paper to wrap kitkats...I used to eat a whole bunch of them (I was a chubby kid) and make little tinfoil sculptures haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where am i! Empty
PostSubject: Re: where am i!   where am i! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where am i!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: