You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Attention! We have created the perfect name!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

Attention! We have created the perfect name! Empty
PostSubject: Attention! We have created the perfect name!   Attention! We have created the perfect name! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:17 am

So we all know that one of our newest members, jzg_08 on PSN and thatguy721 on the boards, has an awkward screenname. No, don't argue with me, it's super awkward. Razz

Over the last few days, we've been talking about what we should call him to make things easier in game and when typing in the chatroom. There were a bunch of great suggestions, but thatguy721 always seemed to not care one way or another what we ended up calling him.

Finally, we came up with a name befitting someone who never seems to have a strong opinion on anything - BLANK. Yes! jzg_08/thatguy721 is now known as Blank. It is awesome, it is mysterious, and his character portrait will be a mysterious blank face. Think of Rorschach from Watchmen but without the....uh, Rorschach. (Also, it was the name of that cool character from FF IX.)

"Praise me! PRAISE MEEEEEEE!!!!" - Invader Zim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention! We have created the perfect name!   Attention! We have created the perfect name! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:38 am

I'm still calling him JZ Razz
Blank is weird to say in normal conversation. And it might be taken the wrong way (like we don't even acknowledge his existence).
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Attention! We have created the perfect name!   Attention! We have created the perfect name! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:38 am

I like that idea >=3
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: Attention! We have created the perfect name!   Attention! We have created the perfect name! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:40 am

I LOVED BLANK IN FFIX! Totally my favourite character. Let's do it <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention! We have created the perfect name!   Attention! We have created the perfect name! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention! We have created the perfect name!
Page 1 of 1