You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

nice to meet everyone here^^

Go down 
+5
primary_binary
droolybear
yinGz
Italian_Boy1Up
Ashley_Pretty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley_Pretty
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
Ashley_Pretty

Silver Dollars : 5074
Kudos : 2

nice to meet everyone here^^ Empty
PostSubject: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:13 pm

excause me,i am Ashley and i accept bb's sincere inviation to visit this awesome clan fornum,see your great discussion though i am not member of cookie ^^" please forgive my rude coming, if that will annoy anyone, i must give my biggest applogy to all of u ....Ashley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:19 pm

We all love you, Ashley! Please stay. Very Happy
Welcome to the forums. Be sure to hang out on the chatroom during busy hours. Razz
I love playing with you ingame and really hope you decide to join us. cheers
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8536
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:06 pm

You're not being rude at all. We all want you here, lol.

Welcome to the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5292
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Hello Ashley!!~ Welcome to our forum!!!~ ^___^ aww no need to apologize at all!!~ I'm deff glad to see u here! You should also check out our chat-room ^___^ It tends to become the chill spot for everyone, so don't hesitate to come by. We don't bite.. well most of the times *wink* hahaha~ But either way I look forward to seeing you more, and its ALWAYS a pleasure playing with you. You should deff think about joining uss *nudge nudge* ^___^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm

HI ASHLEY! you don't have to apologize Razz Were happy to have you here Very Happy Enjoy our website! nice to meet everyone here^^ 43619
Back to top Go down
droolybear
General
General
droolybear

Silver Dollars : 5237
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi Ashley!

Nice to see you here!!! Smile

I'll see you this weekend, hopefully!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Pretty
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
Ashley_Pretty

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:50 pm

i got all of ur passion here\^=^/,it is my pleasure to visit cookie,when the time zones are matched, i will join ur chatting,,lalala nice to meet everyone here^^ 144525
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Haha. There are some of us on almost all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5213

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:07 am

Hi, Ashley! Welcome to the forums. Please enjoy your stay here. And you're not rude at all. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Ashley is here!! Smile I'm glad you registered with us! Now we are lucky enough to play with you, and chat with you sometime!

See ya soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:38 pm

AHH ASHLEYY! I'm so excited to see you here haha. I can't wait to annoy you in the chatbox >:]

Welcome to our humble forums Razz And of course it's not rude, we all love you Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Pretty
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
Ashley_Pretty

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:42 pm

finally, bb u appear,,, i want to slap u cuz u t late ><"...excited to see u here too...cuteluv and binary , i just know u r in this clan now,cuz i thought u r in other clan^^
Back to top Go down
edosux
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

Silver Dollars : 5144
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:42 am

hmmm nice to meet everyone here^^ 173125

lol, welcome ashley. Very Happy

Just don't get too comfortable here. Wink Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:57 am

lol edosux Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:18 am

Booo, Edosux.

Don't listen to him, Ashley. We know you want to be here with us. :=;3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Ashley_Pretty wrote:
finally, bb u appear,,, i want to slap u cuz u t late ><"...excited to see u here too...cuteluv and binary , i just know u r in this clan now,cuz i thought u r in other clan^^

haha I know, I wanted to be the first to reply to your intro thread </3 I was away this weekend Razz Better late than never right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Pretty
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
Ashley_Pretty

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:02 pm

dear bb:
u r not the first, u r the final><....slap u ,,,^^. but love u more

dear edoux:
u r here too, spy?? haaaaa^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Ahh Ashley! You should get in the chatroom! It's on the front page, just click "log in" and you should automatically jump in <3 And lmfaoo Edo's a stalker <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Yeah, edo is totally a spy. And he talks about perverted things too! Be careful. Shocked
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5517
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm

That Edo person is such a weirdo. ew. And gross too. Watch out.

AND HI ASHLEY! I said hi on cakelair but you thought I was bunnylover. lol.
Welll my voice is much deeper than his voice! Wink

i am kidding. I am the girl bunny! haa. hopefully i'll play with you more! bunny
Back to top Go down
edosux
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

Silver Dollars : 5144

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Ashhhhleeey don't listen to them.

I'm not that weird. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Pretty
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
Ashley_Pretty

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

haaaa, edoux is really a popualr spy and weirdo^^, ok i will go to chating room...lalalaal
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6364
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Haha hey ashley! I'm glad you're using the red panda emoticons. One of our members, OpenWaterSwim, made them because I wanted some red pandas. Razz (They're literal red pandas and not the real life red pandas that look like raccoons, but they're still so cute right?) vindance

See you in the game!
Back to top Go down
Ashley_Pretty
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
Ashley_Pretty

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:50 am

yep....so cute^^. i lovit
Back to top Go down
RiCKy-BoBBy91
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
RiCKy-BoBBy91

Silver Dollars : 5124

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:12 pm

HIIII ASHLEY!!! nice to meet everyone here^^ 245589
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice to meet everyone here^^   nice to meet everyone here^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice to meet everyone here^^
Page 1 of 1