You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

[ACCEPTED] Application

Go down 
+2
Italian_Boy1Up
trouser_mouse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trouser_mouse
Squire
Squire
trouser_mouse

Silver Dollars : 5113
Kudos : 1

[ACCEPTED] Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:31 am

PSN: trouser_mouse
Timezone: GMT
Fat Princess Rank: King

Do you have a mic? No.

How long have you been playing Fat Princess? 7 months, with breaks to eat and sleep.

What Class do you normally use? All of them, but my favourite's probably the upgraded worker.

Why do you want to join?: You seem like a good bunch Smile

How did you hear about us?: bblow_up asked me to join (hello!)

Tell us a little about yourself: I think horses are suspicious, and was once hit in the head by a pigeon.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:35 am

Welcome to the forum mouse, please add a few of the leaders and try to attend some of our practice. Or just play with the leaders when you have the opportunity so we can see what ya got. Also do you know when you may have a mic? Or is that looking like a probably not going to get one at this point?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
trouser_mouse
Squire
Squire
trouser_mouse

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:52 am

No worries, who would you like me to add to my FL?

Understand there's a practice on Saturday that runs when it's a reasonable hour here! I'll attend that, but I'm on quite a bit so hopefully will catch someone before then.

I don't know if I'll get a mic yet. I've been quite a while without one, so unless it's a requirement probably not.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:02 am

Hey mouse! you found our forum! ;D

The leaders are lakers27 (although I think his new PSN is raincl0ud123), aHERDofGNOMES and Italian_boy1up :] You can also add the assistant leaders, Claudiathegreat, peacelovesunnyx and Vinhikaru ! I'm not sure if those are the exact spellings but go for it haha.

Usually we'll only let really good players in without a mic, because it's harder to understand what's going on...but if you find it easy to hear people, you might not have to get one :]
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:02 am

Alright well this coming Saturday we have a clan match, so we probably won't have practice. I'd add myself, Lakers27, and aHERDofGNOMES. You getting into the clan hinges on us 3 haha. I'd say Lakers and Gnomes play more, but I'll evaluate you the most (I stalk our new comers haha).

And mic isn't required persay. We've had 2 of our best players play without a mic for months, and a lot of our good players hardly use their mic haha. So it's not required, but it's definitely preferred. If you listen well and play well, those are the main things that'll help us look past it haha.
Back to top Go down
trouser_mouse
Squire
Squire
trouser_mouse

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:54 am

Ok, cool - peacelovesunnyx is already on my FL and I'll add you other guys on. Hopefully catch you all about and see how it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Welcome to the forums! Try adding me on lakers27 if its full let me know, I'll make room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:48 pm

welcome to the forums trouser mouse! great name!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5551
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:56 pm

OMGGG HI MOUSE! <3 WELCOME.
bunny

I think you're the best player ever even though i havent played with you. lmao.
but i bet you're even better with a mic. hahah. Wink

i am so smooth. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Lol, bunny, only admins and mods can post here. But since you broke the rules already =P

Hi, trouser_mouse. What should we call you? lol
Feel free to add me to your FL. I wouldn't mind following you around to see how you play and put in a good word for you. My PSNID is mizuhonova.

Good luck on the application process. Try to be active on the forums as well. I'll see you ingame.
Back to top Go down
trouser_mouse
Squire
Squire
trouser_mouse

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Thanks everyone - lmao Bunny you're totally smooth.

Nova - it's pretty amusing hearing people say 'trouser mouse' over the mic, but I get Mousy, Trouser, erm... Trouser mouse... all kinds of inventive stuff! Go wild Very Happy

Def caught a couple of you tonight Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:14 pm

It was awesome playing with you tonight Mousey! <3
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Haha I saw ya buddy. You need a mic man =P. I kind of forgot you didn't have one for awhile haha.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm

You are officially accepted trouser >=3 congrats. Hope you can get a mic soon haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:58 pm

YAY MOUSEY! Now get a mic Razz
Back to top Go down
yinGz
Duke
Duke
yinGz

Silver Dollars : 5326
Kudos : 12

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:01 pm

YAYYY!!~ welcome mouse!!!~ ^^
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Welcome Mousey! Cookies for all!
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6398
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Welcome to the clan! Don't forget to friend me on PSN and I'll see you in FP!
Back to top Go down
trouser_mouse
Squire
Squire
trouser_mouse

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks guys, I'll get aMOBofmouses set up shortly - shame aMOBoftrouser_mice would be too long!

I'll add you on Vin Smile

Catch you all soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:37 pm

plural for mouse is mice Razz
I think aMOBofTROUSERS would be funnier since aMOBofMICE sounds weird. Just a suggestion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trouser_mouse
Squire
Squire
trouser_mouse

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:55 pm

lmao! I thought the plural was micii Razz

One fowl is a goose, but two are called geese,
Yet the plural of moose should never be meese.
You may find a lone mouse or a nest full of mice,
Yet the plural of house is houses, not hice.

Mouses may be grammatically incorrect but I like it better than aMOBofmice!

It's a toss up between TROUSERS or MOUSES
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Trousers is funnier haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Pfft, stupid Americans, you just find all our words funny Razz I like mouses! That's so cute haha. And that rhyme made me smile <3 I vote aMOBofMOUSES!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5551
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:02 pm

OMGG!! YAYYY!! HI MOUSE ! bunny

I hope I get to play with you soon.

aMOBofHOTBRITISHACCENT?

actuallly i like trousers hahaa.
Back to top Go down
trouser_mouse
Squire
Squire
trouser_mouse

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:28 pm

aMOBofHOTBRITISHTROUSERS Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application
Page 1 of 1