You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Account Activation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

Account Activation Empty
PostSubject: Account Activation   Account Activation I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm

From now on, all new users will be approved by Administration before their profile is activated. This means that when someone makes a new account, it won't be useable until myself, Gnomes, or Lakers27 has approved it. It used to work that an email verification was sent to people applying, but we've found that membership to our forum has been abused through proxies 3 times. So if someone makes a new account here, and it doesn't get accepted quick, please bug me to accept them, that's the only way they'll be able to access the forums from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5702
Kudos : 20

Account Activation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Activation   Account Activation I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm

good idea. although the more users, the more active our forums looks on the record XD but we already have a domain so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8565
Kudos : 143

Account Activation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Activation   Account Activation I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah but this makes it easier on me....maybe, I dunno. If I don't like it, I'll change it back lol. This should at least get him to leave after awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Sponsored content

Account Activation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Activation   Account Activation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account Activation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: