You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OpenWaterSwim
OpenWaterSwim

Silver Dollars : 3714
Kudos : 12

Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Empty
PostSubject: Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Last night, I was listening to a previous Joystiq Podcast where one of the hosts Justin McElroy said that everyone should go out, buy and play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for the Nintendo Wii.

Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Silent_Hill_Shattered_Memories

Wikipedia says that it is a reimagining of the first game of the series. Most reviewers say that although the game has similarities of the other Shattered Hill games that it doesn't really have that much to do with the series and stands on its own as a great game. Does anyone have any thoughts? I haven't had my Wii plugged in for months, but I'm willing to plug it back in if someone else has played this game and can suggest it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OpenWaterSwim.com/

PostSubject: Re: Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:46 pm

I've only played Silent Hill 4: The Room but I loved it! I'm not liking that this is on the Wii though...I really don't like the wiimote haha. And I still haven't even tried Mad World...but this does look awesome. I might even put it on my maybe list Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 6961
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Ya know what....JUST for you, I may download this game and play it with my buddies and let ya know if it's any good. I can't play horror games by myself haha.

Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 3930
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:01 am

I use to play it but I never finished the last one cuz my dad passed and that was mine and his game lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories   Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Page 1 of 1