You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Watch Obama's 2010 State of the Union address here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6393
Kudos : 144

Watch Obama's 2010 State of the Union address here Empty
PostSubject: Watch Obama's 2010 State of the Union address here   Watch Obama's 2010 State of the Union address here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey fellow MOBsters,

I'm assuming this forum is to help our community stay informed on world events. If not, please let me know and I can remove the thread. Smile

I'm posting the video to help people stay updated, not to start political debates, so I'm making this a locked thread. Don't forget we're a friendly community based on videogames - a person's political beliefs have no relation to how well they'd work with others in a game! Please remember to stay open-minded to all different perspectives. Thanks, and I hope you find the link helpful!

Here's a link to Obama's State of the Union address here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTMrs9vpoqg
Back to top Go down

Watch Obama's 2010 State of the Union address here
Page 1 of 1