You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies

Go down 
+5
aHERDofGNOMES
delete
ClaudiaTheGreat
Italian_Boy1Up
OWLKA
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OWLKA
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

Silver Dollars : 5191
Kudos : 1

BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies Empty
PostSubject: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:53 am

Hey, Cookies!

We are ready to win BOTC AGAIN. Someone was calling Sunday Tie Breaker Game a tie, but I won't be discussing it right now. What I want to discuss is a time and day for BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies game.

Most of The Jokers are able to play with you this Sunday, May 9, 2 PM EST. I know it's a Mother Day, but still, we have what we have...

Hope we all can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://thejokers.forumotion.net
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8570
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:08 am

Sorry Owlka, I seriously don't mean to make you mad, like SERIOUSLY don't mean to, but if you don't want to argue about it being a tie, then please don't phrase your message like that. I'm sure you realize the majority of our clan, and all the leaders are calling it a tie, so there's no reason for you to reinstate that haha.

Anyway, we were hoping for Saturday or Sunday. Saturday would probably be the best time. Gnomes and I already discussed Sunday and it's not gunna work. I've got a dinner to go to, then all the rest of the day I'll be studying for college finals. I dunno what Gnomes is up to, but I'm sure most college and highschool students are going to have similar plans for Sunday, sorry I don't want to be a pain =( lol.

Is there any way you guys could do Saturday or Friday? I can almost guarantee you that Sunday won't work for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
OWLKA
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:54 am

Well... We were asking our Jokers before I post this topic. All of them weire saying Sunday is the best time...

I will ask them again about Saturday. Friday is absolutely a no go.

But! IF something goes wrong, please, let's try to do it on Sunday then.

I'll be back with good news.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:52 am

Alright, yeah Saturday would work better for us than Friday anyway. If we can't do it Saturday then....I dunno lol. We might just have to flip a fucking coin and call it a damn draw, not only are we running out of time, but I'm sure you guys don't want to do this past this weekend as well as we don't.

If it does come down to a coin flip or something (hopefully it won't). If we win the flip or lose the flip, it'll go down in our records as a tie game still. The coin flip would just be to see who's playing who in the next round, nothing less nothing more haha.

*edit*

Oh and sorry, I realized my last message said "we were hoping for Saturday or Sunday". I meant Saturday or Friday haha. Not that it matters, but just making sure.

Last edited by Italian_Boy1Up on Tue May 04, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5405
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:30 am

oh come on its still going to be fun to play! No need to be flipping coins.

lmao italian you also said that "Saturday would work better for us than Saturday"
Back to top Go down
delete
Count
Count

Silver Dollars : 5374
Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:31 am

"Alright, yeah Saturday would work better for us than Saturday anyway. If we can't do it Saturday then....I dunno lol. "

Sorry but, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:43 am

If the next game ends in a draw we should do TDM to determine who moves on. The record can stay as a tie since TDM is not RTP. I think this is better than a coin toss (since tails will win anyways Razz).
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:44 am

Shut up, I might be a little out of it haha.

That's weird, I could've sworn I typed Friday both of those times....I must be going crazy lol.

Yes I agree flipping a coin would be lame, but we don't have much of a choice if we can't get it done this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:29 pm

omygoshhh if we get another tie, PLEASEEE can we do TDM? Whoever gets the most kills wins. Unlikely to end in a tie! <33

And thanks Owlka for helping to organise <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Lol, tie is not possible in TDM as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5707
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

a tie in tdm might be possible but its a tiny chance. In one freak incident I was a warrior and I killed another warrior as he killed me. XD

Ya sunday is a no go for me since its mothers day.
Saturday I might be able to fit it into my schedule and friday I'm free.
Back to top Go down
johnathondrag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
johnathondrag

Silver Dollars : 5228
Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:16 pm

If its not Sunday since Friday is a no go for you guys I cant be there, UFC fight on saturday and hanging with my bro all day, Sunday or Friday work for me
Back to top Go down
lilcrisdude285
Private
Private
lilcrisdude285

Silver Dollars : 5186

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:12 pm

us jokers will show cookies that we dont joke around
Back to top Go down
OWLKA
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:40 am

Hey, Cookies!

Have good news for you. And new date. And and new time. This one is our last call. (Believe me that it was pretty hard to find new time, so, I hope everyone will stick to it — let's find possibilities and ways to do it, because time is running up.)

So, Jokers will be ready to play BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies Match on this Saturday, May 8, at 6 PM EST (23:00 for GMT).

Again, we would like to make some things clear:
- let's do it on time, so if someone is late, we will start with what we have;
- let's allow max 10 players to play;
- let's not abuse Undead glitch — and that's all we want to say about that;
- let's have a TDM in case of 2 ties in a row;
- let's have some cookies and some not joking around — remember that we're doing it not only to win but to have fun!

BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies 621952

Last edited by OWLKA on Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:46 am

I'd say lets have TDM in case of 2 ties in a row...three ties is 2 hours and a quarter, right? painful x__x And I thought it was 11? Why max 10?
Back to top Go down
OWLKA
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:58 am

It's because last game we have 10.

But! It's not obligatory — we can go up to 12.

And I've edited 3 ties to 2 ties, so no one will get bored, BB... Wink
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:16 am

Alright man, that all looks excellent. So are we doing a 10 person roster or 12?
Back to top Go down
OWLKA
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:30 am

Let's do something in between. Let's do 11. So no one will get what he wants. Smile

But! Let 11 be an official number. Because life can change everything.

So, we are going with 11. But if it's 6 PM EST and you and us have 12 players, I say let's go with 12 vs. 12.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:35 am

I wanted 11.
HA! :geek:
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:37 am

Haha alright sounds good Owlka.
Back to top Go down
OWLKA
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:58 am

OK then! DEAL!

Hope we see you, kill you and eat your cookies on this Saturday! Wink

OWLKA OUT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Well we'll pull your hat bells until you cry Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:33 pm

You want cookies? We'll give you cookies...only they'll be EXPIRED!!! muhahahaha BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies 227831
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Ooh Nova, you are EVIL.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5405
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:05 pm

It should be fun Owlka! I cant wait. Smile

& BOTC IS intended to be 11 (no more)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies   BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOTC Jokers vs. Cookies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next