You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.

You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Shitty Dates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 7005
Kudos : 143

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Okay so I know EKha had already posted an embarrassing date story in the story thread, but I figured crappy date stories deserved their own thread >=3. So you can copy/paste if you want EKha haha. So I got two, one of them was a few weeks ago and the second was probably the worst date I've ever been on. Here it goes.

Date numbuh one, Nicole the crazy chick.

Okay so there is this girl in my philosophy of truth and love class named Nicole. She's pretty hot, I had met her before through my cousin so we already kind of knew eachother before this class. Well I got to know her through class better and god is she annoying. The girl is one of those know it all people and loves to raise her hand every five seconds. And she's either usually wrong, or says something kind of awkward or embarrassing. Well one day before class we got to talking and I thought, "Eh, maybe a date couldn't hurt, she is hot after all". No no no, not a good enough reasoning there -_-. So I ask for her number, call her up, ask to see a movie, blah blah blah. We get to the theater and she's her normal awkward self (She's also one of those people that is ALWAYS depressed, she never has anything to say that doesn't involve her life sucking). We make out a bit in the theater and finally head out to her car (she had a mustang and I asked her if we could drive around). After finding a spot to park for awhile we talked and we started talking about tats and piercings. She said she had a bunch of piercings so I asked where they all were. The last 2 she mentioned were on her nipples, she then proceeded to say "Want to see them" =) <--dumb smile on her face lol. Being right up my alley I said hell yeah and sure enough she showed me. I went in to feel her up and OH MY GOD, she flips out XD. She said "What the fuck? That's a little too far for the first date, you can't just feel me up....". O_O<----Italians mortified face. I then said I was sorry and explained to her how if you give a guy an inch like that, he'll take a mile. More kisses blah blah blah, date over.

So next week I'm at a party at one of my buddy's houses and one of my friends that knows her comes up to me and says "You give me an inch I take a mile?!?!". Yup, that's right. She told my cousin and one of my best friends that I came out of nowhere and felt her up, then promptly said "Well if you give me an inch, I'll take a mile"......bitches be crazy o_o.

Date numbuh 2, worst....date.....ever...-_-

So this time I was going to see a girl that lives about 30 minutes away, lives in Kansas, so in unfamiliar territory for me too. She was a blind date through a friend, I had seen pictures and talked to her on the phone, but never met her. She had been begging me for about 2 straight weeks to come out and see her so we could go on a date, and she was getting really impacient. So I finally said I would come out and see her. So we decided to go to the mall first. Okay so first bad thing, she said on the phone (and her friend said) that she has a very annoying lisp. Well I didn't pick up on it on the phone (voice sounded fine) but HOOOOOOOLY shit, she had this god awful lisp that annoyed the living fuck out of me within the first 20 seconds of meeting her...holy shit. The whole walk through the mall she basically talked about how her life is terrible, her mom had been in and out of the hospital, and all her friends hate her. Okay so she may have been telling the truth, but it was an awful lot of shit to bring up on the first date lol. But anyway, she talked and talked and talked and finally we got to a store called F.Y.E. music. I really wanted to go in because I had never been to the store before and a friend of mine told me I should check it out when I had the chance. So after a shit ton of convincing I got her to go in. I started looking at anime for about 2 seconds when she said "I want to leave, anime is dumb". This of course pissed me off in all kinds of ways, but we left. So after lapping the mall twice (2 times too many) I asked where she would like to go next. She said "Well I picked where to meet, so you choose where we go". This pissed me off again because I had no idea where I was (I don't live in Kansas lol), and I would've just gone home, but we had only been hanging out for about 45 minutes, which I knew I'd get shit for the date being so short. So finally after a long discussion of where to go, she said "Lets just go back to my appartment and watch a movie". So we get there and first she asks if I want to play a video game since I like video games. I said no not really, but she pulls out her old ass PS1 anyway and asks to play Spyro. I knew she was trying, but ugh...no lol. So then she gets pissed off because I wouldn't play so we turn on the tv. First thing that comes up was "I Am Legend" which is one of my favorite movies. FINALLY an upside to this date, nope she changes it and says "I don't want to watch that". We go through about 5 different movies that I wanted to watch before she finally settles for a shitty chick flick....It was at this point I decided I needed to fuck this date up. I knew if I told her I didn't like her, I'd get shit later, and I'd have to deal with an emotional mess. So I remembered her saying she didn't want to kiss on the first date. AHA! My escape >=3. I moved in to kiss her and planted one right on her lips. O_O HOLY SHIT BAD IDEA. She flipped the fuck out and started balling her eyes out. She pushed me off her and procceded to tell me in a sobbing mess that I went too far (Yes similar to last story haha). I seriously felt like I had just raped her or something because that's the look she had on her face lol. Needless to say, I obviously left, got lost on the way home, and ran out of gas....story of my life lol.

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Lol, slow it down, stud. Razz
But yeah, the girls you date suck. I don't even get dates and I wouldn't want to date them, lol.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Haha, well those were two of the worst dates I've been on. I've had plenty of good dates =P.

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:56 pm

LMFAOOO!! OMG Italian I LOVEE YOUR DATES!! hahah that made my night and my day. Hahhaha You raped her lips LMAO. I wanna know more of your dating stories, i know you go on a million dates a week. I have soo many to share too but i'll be back hehe^_^
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Lol well those were the only two that sucked really, all the rest were just dates haha.

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:17 pm

This wasn’t really a date but blahh.. wanted to share this.

1) Star Wars Guy.

I use to play this PC game called Star Wars galaxy years ago!!! And I met this reallllly cool guy on there that I found out lived about 45-60 mins away from me. We talked for about 2 years before the night we decided to meet. It was about 2-3am in the morning one random night that he dared me to drive to his house and sneak into his bedroom window. So I said, you dare me I’ll DO IT!! Soo I goggled his house, got into my car and started on my adventure. I got lost trying to find where he lived because apparently he was living behind damn mountains. It was supposed to be an hour drive, but turn out to be 2 and a half hour drive. I kept calling him while I was lost, but he never picked up and I was ooo frustrated and just wanted to go back home. Within 10 mins I found his house, I saw him sitting on his front porch DEAD ASLEEP with a bottle of Jack Daniels near him. I was like WTF!?!?UGH.. turn off. .. so I took a sticky note that was in my car and wrote.. “Only in your dreams Cock-face” and sticked it to his forehead. I just got in my car, drove back home and never spoke to him again!! UGH, and recently late last year, i saw him at my bros birthday party (him and my brother are friends, small world) He stalks me at events i do and CLAIMS to everyone he has dated me BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 4445
Kudos : 18

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:15 pm

but HOOOOOOOLY shit, she had this god awful lisp that annoyed the living fuck out of me within the first 20 seconds of meeting her...holy shit

^^LMAO!!!!!!! hahahahaa!!! I'm the same exact way!!! hahaa

------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT!!! My worst date!! WOO!!

So when I was a sophmore in HS I had this cute little kindergarden crush on a boy named David. I was actually kind of embarrased to like him because everyone at my school called me barbie and he was like a metal, crazy weirdo haha so we just didnt mash. So one day I actually built up the nerve to tell him i liked him. Ha he looked at me and asked who I was. I was so sad haha! But he still asked for my number and we started talking on the phone. One night while we were talking and he asked if I would go to a movie with him and of course I freaked out and said yes! I think it was a friday night, I'm not sure anymore haha, but anyways i show up and I didnt see him, so to play it cool and I call my best friend and just talk about stupid things until I see him. Well the thought never crossed my mind to actually GO IN, so I was outside for like 20 minutes hahaa! My bestie finally said to go in and I did... Whats the first thing he said to me? Ugh wtf took you so long?! HA! I looked at him and started to walk away to buy my ticket. He walks right behind me and asks what movie Id like to see. I tell him the zodiac! So I buy my ticket and ask if hes ready. He looks at me with this blank look and then says......, "UGH! Buy my ticket! Do you think i have money" My jaw dropped. I was going to go ape shit, but I just thought oh well just buy the ticket and go! So we find our seats and watch some previews. When the movie was about to start he does that lame yawn trick thing where he puts his arm over my shoulder. I laughed at him and told him it was lame and he stood up and yelled, "FINE THEN! EFFIN BITCH! ILL SIT OVER HERE!" O.0<--- my face. haha. Well the whole movie he sat one seat away from me and when it was over he asked if we could do it again....... O.0<---- my face again. I said ha sure and left. He called me for about a week at least 3-4 times a day and would leave messages like "Hello my angel I miss you!" UGH UGH UGH! hahah the end.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Wow, made you pay for his goddamn ticket? That's not okay lol. Sounds like a psycho to me, I knew a guy that sounds like him haha. The guy was really psycho. Glad most of the girls I've dated offer to pay for themselves, but I'd never expect them to pay for me XD. Think a girl paid for me on one date, and it was only because she had a free ticket haha.

peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 4445
Kudos : 18

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:23 am

Yeah im one of those girls that thinks if a guy asks you out, for the first date they should pay. After that split or take turns.
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 4142
Kudos : 20

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:47 am

lol great stories keep them coming! I love your 0_0 face comments
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:50 am

Usually I like to split the costs on the first 2 or 3 dates, because those are the dates where you're still just testing the water. After that I always pay for us both, I really don't like being paid for, makes me feel like less of a man XD.

VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 4833
Kudos : 144

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 am

Italian, it's no surprise your dates are shitty. You date girls. Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:30 am

Lmao that made me smile.

*edit*

Oh and fyi, Nicole is sitting across the computer lab from me with her dumb friends being louder than fuck lol. Ironic haha, I never see her in the computer lab, I think there might be a god, and he might hate me >.< lol.

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:29 pm

VinHikaru wrote:
Italian, it's no surprise your dates are shitty. You date girls. Razz

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shitty Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitty Dates   Shitty Dates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shitty Dates
Page 1 of 1