You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

BUNNY YOU ROCK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:43 am

OMG. So I heard you beat EDO in a 1v1! And Nova! Even when Edo was hosting! I've never been so proud haha. I <3 you <3<3

We need private practice sessions so you can train me Wink
Back to top Go down

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 am

Bunny's been faking it the whole time. She whooped me so fast, I didn't know what hit me. I want a rematch but I'm scared of getting whooped again. Sad

Please teach us warrior bunny. baby
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:27 am

Haha Bunny got me once last night and I was like "Great I'm probably gunna hear all about that later". But she never mentioned it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 am

Modest as well as kick-ass. Have you been taking lessons from Lakers, Bunbun? Razz
Back to top Go down

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:31 am

Bunny saw How to Train Your Dragon and used the knowledge she learned in FP. She's taken FP to a whole new level. BUNNY YOU ROCK Icon_eek

Just wait until she sees Iron Man 2. She's gonna learn how to set up the holy shield without a priest

Last edited by Nova on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5704
Kudos : 20

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 pm

lol bunny 1 hit killed me on frost bite yesterday XD. I may have been a villager or a 4 hearts class but, dam! She did it on ice!
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5548
Kudos : 14

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:49 pm

LOL omg you guys!! hahaha.

how did you hear about it BB?
lmao edo was so freaking MAD. afterwards, he was like "WHO THE F TAUGHT YOU WARRIOR!' haha. but Edo and Nova are still better warriors than me. but ohh man it did put a smile to my face. : )

italia, did you like it when i jumped on your corpse?

ohh i still suck on ice. and my least fav person to kill now is this Poseidon person? mann i chased him/her around as a warrior for 5mins and than raxo killed him/her for me. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8567
Kudos : 143

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Lol you were jumping up and down, but I might've been lagging because you weren't even on my corps XD. I got the message though =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Sponsored content

BUNNY YOU ROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUNNY YOU ROCK   BUNNY YOU ROCK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUNNY YOU ROCK
Page 1 of 1