You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!

Go down 
+3
primary_binary
ClaudiaTheGreat
VinHikaru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6415
Kudos : 144

My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! Empty
PostSubject: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:42 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39050383&id=21111

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Fat-Princess/Atomic-Contest-Who-is-the-biggest-Fat-Princess-fan/td-p/45540387/page/8

Your support is always appreciated! Thank you!

PS - I'm proud I managed to get all us MOBsters in the poster! Some were given classes based on where I needed them in the scene, and colors were based on what I needed to balance the overall look. Sorry I couldn't make us all black and white - I tried that, but it looked unfinished. Razz

I'll try to get a "Who's Who" guide up and running soon. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Nah, color looks sooo much better. Black and white would have killed it.

This picture is AMAZING. Everyone should bring a bucket and drool in it for at LEAST 10 minutes. If the bucket is not full, then you haven't looked at the details long enough. This picture literally has EVERYTHING you can think of in Fat Princess. It has every map, every class, every item. It covers tons of hairstyles, tons of colors and beards. There's basically every attack in the game being executed at the same time. It even includes stuff from the PSP version! If Vin does not win this, then the contest is rigged.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5422
Kudos : 11

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm

love love love!!!
Back to top Go down
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5264
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Once again, great job! I agree with Nova and would be shocked if you were to lose, Vin. Look at the details!
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5724
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 pm

My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! 43619
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8587
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm

zombeh
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!!   My Atomic Ops "Biggest Fan" contest entry!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:12 am

HOLY HIPPO!! can you say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!! VIN you gots to win this noo doubt, that is incredible peace of art you damn hooker!! Your awesome drawing makes me want to listen to ...