You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Tattoos and Piercings

Go down 
+5
peacelovesunny
theresabby
fairuza
Italian_Boy1Up
ClaudiaTheGreat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

Silver Dollars : 5370
Kudos : 11

Tattoos and Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 am

Do you have a tattoo or a piercing? Where?

I may need to identify you if you go missing or commit a crime so do share. hehe

I have a lame tattoo so I won't share what it is but its on my lower belly (not the coolest spot at all!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:58 am

Awhh boo Claudia, you're no fun! I wanna know what it is haha. We want pics! Razz
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:33 pm

haha I was drunk when I got it and it doesn't even make sense I need to figure out how to remove it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:40 pm

I don't have a tatoo................. nomcookie
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:42 pm

I don't have either, I heard removing tats is annoying and takes awhile haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
fairuza
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
fairuza

Silver Dollars : 5492
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 pm

aww, claud, it was your idea, you gotta tell us!

I have two tats. Ones a crappy armband from the 90's that really needs a touch-up, but I'm thinking cover up would be better. It hurt so bad, though I've been avoiding it. I would love a short sleeve, but I'm such a wuss! I also have a small turtle (somewhere... ) because turtles are my spirit animal.

I have six holes in my ear and a nose ring. My mother-in-law owes me a tongue ring, but I'm thinking I want a lip ring, idk.

I heard removing tats also leave a red mark or scar, too.
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:07 pm

haha fair "somewhere"
&
Go for the lip ring!!!

If you don't have a tat or piercing...well what would you get? I asked this in chat and apparently Italian wants to show off how muscular/ buff his arms are with a tat on his arm and lakers mentioned something too but I forgot (dragon, japanese symbol I don't remember)

Share it here guys!
Back to top Go down
theresabby
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
theresabby

Silver Dollars : 5258
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:03 pm

a sleeve would be cool :-) maybe someday.
i just have a few, a batch of stars on my back thats been covered over and over like 3 times and a half butterfly on my hip area that i got when i was 14 or 15 lol
i used to have a ton of piercings in high school but i pretty much got over that, i prefer tattoos nowadays :-)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Haha, well my arms are better than my chest =P, probably would hurt way less too lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:15 pm

You guys are so hip haha. I wouldn't want a tattoo unless it meant something, but I really want an eyebrow piercing or a lipring haha, although I've been told I'm not allowed to Razz
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5975
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:18 pm

I have 2 tattoos c=

One of the fatty p cake and another one of a peace sign and a heart and 5 music notes c=
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5516
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:41 pm

mhmm i want a tattoo too! maybe a quote or something.
but yeah BB i dont want one just to get one, i want one with meaning.
but omg i can actaully get one sooon. i'll have to put it where my mom wouldnt be able to seee. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5504

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm

I have my lip pierced But you guys know that lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:02 am

Tubbay, that's hot <3
Back to top Go down
EVIL GENIUS
Squire
Squire

Silver Dollars : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 am

I have one tattoo on my upper left arm. I heard getting tats is addicting but, I haven't had the urge to get another one yet. It does however, give you motivation to work out harder for the summer. Tattoos and Piercings 673698
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 am

I always wanted a Grateful Dead tatoo. A skeleton hand, with a melting rose dripping down, how badass would that be???!!!!

Or a sleeve with a bunch of Grateful Dead references like the ship of fools and Jerry's face somewhere in there Smile

We love you Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
dead-octopus
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
dead-octopus

Silver Dollars : 5086

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 pm

I have seven tattoos and one piercing. I'll only describe a few; I have an octopus on my left arm that needs coloring in badly, a half fox, half fish on my right arm, ghosts on the inside of my bottom lip (no, it didn't hurt, haha) and a zombie head with some plants around it on my right arm. Also, I've had my lip pierced for a few years before taking it out and I had gauges in my ears (3/4", i could stick my fingers through)
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Lol all those tattoos sound like something I'd dream about after eating something funky XD. Interesting picture by the way lol.
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5504

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm

BB scares tubbay Sad lol J/K
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:18 am

dead-octopus wrote:
I have seven tattoos and one piercing. I'll only describe a few; I have an octopus on my left arm that needs coloring in badly, a half fox, half fish on my right arm, ghosts on the inside of my bottom lip (no, it didn't hurt, haha) and a zombie head with some plants around it on my right arm. Also, I've had my lip pierced for a few years before taking it out and I had gauges in my ears (3/4", i could stick my fingers through)

Your tattoos sound awesome. I'm afraid we're gonna need pics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:38 am

@beeble- you should get the lip pierced because you have amazing HOT lips and i think it'll match with you.

@sunny- ive been waiting for decades to see that cake tat!! you never showed me and you promised me Sad

@Claudia- haah you started this thread and you wont tell us whats under your belly button or no pics:( I'm only guessing that tat is an arrow pointing down saying "COOKIE" awwl how much pride you have for the cookieMOBSters Smile SHOW US!! hehe Smile

@fair- how does your mother in-law owe you a tongue ring? hehe^_^

I always thought Italian had a couple of tats for some reason.
AND I, only have my ears pierced and my belly button pierced uhmm thats about it Smile
Back to top Go down
ClaudiaTheGreat
ClaudiaTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:33 pm

lol ekha That is how much I love the cookieMOBsters

I probably should have gotten a cookie related tattoo I a have been known to scar people because I am such a cookie monster.

Example one of my cousins stayed with my family back in the day for a few months and recently he told me how he would go to grab a cookie ( I believe I was addicted to Chips Ahoy at the time) And I would always yell at him from across the house telling him he better no be getting one of my cookies. haha I had like some sort of 6th sense with that.

I never really ate real meals...lol I have always been a dessert junkie...glad im not 300 lbs with this love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and Piercings   Tattoos and Piercings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos and Piercings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: Disscussion :: Off-Topic Disscussion-
Jump to: