You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

Silver Dollars : 5158
Kudos : 1

Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:34 am

Being that it was actually my favorite character, I was pretty mad!

And I had that "OMFG NO" face for like 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 am

Ugh, this game was full of plot holes in my opinion. When you think about it, there's no one else who could really BE the killer, so it wasn't such a big surprise. And there were pretty big clues. But yeah, he's definitely my favourite character, since his voice acting was really decent ;]
Back to top Go down
Zapper
Private
Private
Zapper

Silver Dollars : 5158
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 am

bblowup wrote:
Ugh, this game was full of plot holes in my opinion. When you think about it, there's no one else who could really BE the killer, so it wasn't such a big surprise. And there were pretty big clues. But yeah, he's definitely my favourite character, since his voice acting was really decent ;]

Are you saying that you already knew the killer before it happened? Or are you just saying that after the fact that you thought about it?

Either way it's a great game in my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 am

Haha I don't have this game and didn't really plan to play it since it looked scary....and I come into this thread thinking I can just read the entire story and you guys didn't reveal anything except it's a "he." Razz

My attempt to spoil myself has failed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Haha you wanna know the killer?
Spoiler:
Razz
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6392
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 pm

hahaha nooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Shadowguy542
Warlord
Warlord
Shadowguy542

Silver Dollars : 5326
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:06 pm

I was like WOW! hehe it was pretty cool tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)   Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Rain. Killer's identity, your reaction? (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1