You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~

Go down 
+6
Italian_Boy1Up
linzaka
aHERDofGNOMES
Betotato
peacelovesunny
AppleVee
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AppleVee
Squire
Squire
AppleVee

Silver Dollars : 5114
Kudos : 1

~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ Empty
PostSubject: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 am

Hello CookieMobbies~!!! AppleVee here from the Jokers. ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ 621952 I'm a pacific islander a.k.a (Filipino) and a little bit of "Bratwurst" in me. I usually play warrior even though my main class is the worker "<3 throwing balls @ people."....hehehe XD I started playing this game about 2-3 months ago (thanx to my friend Rendingale who got me addicted to this game -_-...) Hope to play with you guys later. ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ 673698
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:44 am

Welcome AppleVee! I think I've played with you like once...but I remember it being fun! Apart from when you kept killing me. That wasn't fun.

Enjoy our forums Razz
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 5975
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:49 am

OMG IS APPLEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hey love welcome to our forumsssss c=
Back to top Go down
AppleVee
Squire
Squire
AppleVee

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 am

bblowup wrote:
Welcome AppleVee! I think I've played with you like once...but I remember it being fun! Apart from when you kept killing me. That wasn't fun.

Enjoy our forums ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ Icon_razz

Thanx. "Killing" is how I show you that I like you.
Back to top Go down
AppleVee
Squire
Squire
AppleVee

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 pm

peacelovesunny wrote:
OMG IS APPLEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hey love welcome to our forumsssss c=

much obliged ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

hahaha apple i hope you don't like me then so you wont have to chase me down and kill me. Welcome AppleVee BTW you didn't mention if you were from a clan. Are you a Joker? or maybe interested in Cookies? hahaha WELCOME AGAIN!!! I believe I've played with you a couple of times. But im always playing with rend hah your missing. but Your an awesome player Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

AppleVee is the coolest. He showed a completely random guy a completely random move that completely changed that completely random guy's gameplay. ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ 621952

Nice to see you on the cookie forums. I'm sure you'll be stopping by here very often from now on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Betotato
Squire
Squire
Betotato

Silver Dollars : 5124
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Its Vee!!! us Jokers will overflow this forum! bua-ha-ha!!
Back to top Go down
aHERDofGNOMES
Admin
Admin
aHERDofGNOMES

Silver Dollars : 5672
Kudos : 20

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm

welcome to ze Cookie forum! enjoy your stay =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:36 pm

WELCOME TO OUR FORUMS APPLEVEE!!!!!!!! ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ 43619
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5277
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

applezzz and bannnannerzzzzzzzzz

hehe

=P welcome!
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome to the forum, think I played with you for the first time tonight haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
primary_binary
General
General
primary_binary

Silver Dollars : 5212
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 pm

I remember playing with you in a few games. You're an excellent player. Wink
Back to top Go down
bunnytracks
Planet Ruler
Planet Ruler
bunnytracks

Silver Dollars : 5516
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm

APPLE! always fun playing with you! I love our mad rushes. and i think from now on i am only healing you and not Rendz. sounds like a plan? Wink
Back to top Go down
AppleVee
Squire
Squire
AppleVee

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 pm

bunnytracks wrote:
APPLE! always fun playing with you! I love our mad rushes. and i think from now on i am only healing you and not Rendz. sounds like a plan? ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ Icon_wink

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
VinHikaru
God
God
VinHikaru

Silver Dollars : 6363
Kudos : 144

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Haha hey AppleVee! Good match today. You carried your entire team's offense and did an amazing job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Lol, apple is just like me. We constantly rush nonstop, even if we are alone. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 am

I ♥️ Vee haha. He has so many tricks up his sleeve Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 am

I have a feeling apple knows as many tricks as Naber. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 am

I have a feeling he has more haha
Back to top Go down
AppleVee
Squire
Squire
AppleVee

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Awwww, you guys are so sweet!!! xD I have a feeling that I do know more...~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 pm

lol, i do the same thing Nova and Apple. Unfortunately my brained has been programmed to rush non stop since the majority of my time has been spent in random matches!

I've seen apple to some funky and freaky stuff. He said he would teach me, Im waiting Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah, apple, you should show us. You don't even have to teach, I'm sure we'll pick it up. Wink
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8535
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Yeah it's fun to rush with Apple on Great Gorge even though I fail at his princess tossing strategy almost every time XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 pm

You mean tossing the princess on the upper ledge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~   ~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~We[L]com[E] to [E]x!s[T]ence~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie :: The Godfather's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: