You give me a cookie, I'll give you a cookie
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Welcome to the Cookie Mobster's forum. Please sign in, post on our forums, join us in the chat, or even get initiated into the clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan led by Italian_Boy1Up and aHERDofGNOMES

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebookYoutubeTwitter
Cookies have disbanded, please contact Italian_Boy1Up at theheartbreakers.tk or cakelair.net for more information.

FAT PRINCESS ROSTER

Go down 
+8
neoitvaluocsol
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Raxozellet
Italian_Boy1Up
VinHikaru
peacelovesunny
aHERDofGNOMES
T-money357
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 am

Okay, I'll put it in simple terms : pronounce everyone's name in the same way you pronounce NEEEEEEOOOOO and TUBBAAAAAAY.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

Silver Dollars : 5553
Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 am

Lol then we could convince you to join and you could make you a crazy name too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

Silver Dollars : 8584
Kudos : 143

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:21 am

Lol nope, she's my sexy exotic brittish secretary, she's not allowed to go anywhere >=3 lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cookiemobsters.com
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 am

Lol lakers
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Ensign
Ensign
neoitvaluocsol

Silver Dollars : 5350
Kudos : 6

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

Tubbay-Tubbay23 wrote:
Lol why dont you? lol Very Happy

you know why! I'm waiting on simar to see what happens there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Lmfao Italian, I'm the unsexy secretary who uses her whip to bully you to get on with stuff haha

And how would my name work, Tubbay? bb doesn't have any vowels, unless you wanna go with BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW which would sound strange over a mic xD
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 am

Lol if you would have read it right i said we could give you a crazy name lol I would yell BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW over the mic lol but thats just me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:30 am

Next time we play, you're so doing that.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down
peacelovesunny
God
God
peacelovesunny

Silver Dollars : 6024
Kudos : 18

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 am

I was so sad I couldnt hear you last night =[
Back to top Go down
Tubbay-Tubbay23
Empire Ruler
Empire Ruler
Tubbay-Tubbay23

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 am

I will lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:24 pm

I KNOW RIGHT SUNNY. We need to sort this problem out. Next time we're both on let's get on FP and sort it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 pm

ROSTER UPDATED WE NOW HAVE 19 MEMBERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 pm

I say when members get added they should go through the roster and send invites to all the members on psn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

I disagree, I think we should add the newbies...if we had all added you, you wouldn't have had to trek through and add everyone, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Bb makes an excellent point lol.
Back to top Go down
bunnylover
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
bunnylover

Silver Dollars : 5209
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:57 am

Argh, why does your clan have to have 2 of the only 3 people in Fat Princess that can routinely keep my Ice Mage dead? Lakers27 and Jon-Erik, I cordially request that you two stop pwning me like I'm a pathetic noob. I'm not bad at this game, I promise. But anyway, that's all. Your team has quite a roster and I wish your clan well.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 am

Well thanks haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 am

Hi! bunnylover, welcome 2 our forums! nice 2 see you Very Happy its always fun playing fp with ya your a great player. lol whos the third person?
Back to top Go down
bunnylover
Cake Grabber
Cake Grabber
bunnylover

Silver Dollars : 5209
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 am

The third person is Ghosty, who is the only person I ever remember killing me with the Worker's Axe. But yeah, you three are the only ones that can routinely stop me. I hope to play with you guys some more though so I can learn how to evade your nice techniques. Well fought, my good man.
Back to top Go down
linzaka
General
General

Silver Dollars : 5326
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

bunnylover wrote:
Argh, why does your clan have to have 2 of the only 3 people in Fat Princess that can routinely keep my Ice Mage dead? Lakers27 and Jon-Erik, I cordially request that you two stop pwning me like I'm a pathetic noob. I'm not bad at this game, I promise. But anyway, that's all. Your team has quite a roster and I wish your clan well.

Mwahahahahahaha!

I love playing with you bunny! You hosting those deathmatch rounds were by far the best. Thanks for the fun and I can't wait to keep the memories (and deaths) rolling! Hehe. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5257
Kudos : -2

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 am

Is this roster updated?
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 am

Raxozellet wrote:
Is this roster updated?

Yes Raxo, I updated it just yesterday. Should be current with the one on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Private
Private

Silver Dollars : 5257
Kudos : -2

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 am

Thank you for the response Mr. Eye-talian.
Back to top Go down
Italian_Boy1Up
Admin
Admin
Italian_Boy1Up

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 am

Haha you're welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAT PRINCESS ROSTER   FAT PRINCESS ROSTER - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAT PRINCESS ROSTER
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next